• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Quintessential Quintuplets ∬

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NathanM134

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:49 pm Reply with quote
But if you remember the Miku scene when Futaro saw through Itsuki disguise the wig falls off when she runs towards him right before the bell kisser scene. In the bell kisser, she not only runs towards Futaro but while there falling they emphasize how the wind is blowing the bell kisser hair in the opposite direction in which they are falling.
TheWonderOfYou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:29 am Reply with quote
NathanM134 wrote:
But if you remember the Miku scene when Futaro saw through Itsuki disguise the wig falls off when she runs towards him right before the bell kisser scene. In the bell kisser, she not only runs towards Futaro but while there falling they emphasize how the wind is blowing the bell kisser hair in the opposite direction in which they are falling.

Miku forcefully removes the wig with a strong head shake before running to Fuutarou. And in before you try to give logic to the kisser scene, don't. Motives, logic, law of physics completely irrelevant when it came to that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6