• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Fox News Host Tucker Carlson Likens Teacher's Prosthetic Breasts to Japanese Genre of

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zoneflare

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:39 pm Reply with quote
People need to remember that as per fox conspiracy's own attorneys they are not news but rather "entertainment based opinions". So you have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Also this is the same guy who was complaining that because Mars candy is changing the designs on their CGI M&M characters he may not find the green female M&M character attractive anymore. Pretty disturbing.
wewhomustnotbenamed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:43 pm Reply with quote
i am sorry, i just found those huge boobs near lot of equipment very hazardous regardless of the gender. it's just like you don't hire colorblind people in electrical position since lot wires coded with color, these jiggly massive boobs literally walking hazard around small easily break equipment especially around children too.

i am proud that the kids seems didn't mind. she could've been become target of harassments by the children really quick. children can be cruel, but good things it didn't happen here.
strawberry_milk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:04 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
In one of Fox News' weirder moments

To be fair that's a pretty low bar.
SkyLETV34

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Pokenatic wrote:
Daigunbuster wrote:
I'm not a transhope but seriously just google the picture. Those prosthetic breasts are highly inappropriate.

I don't see anything wrong with them aside from not having anything to obfuscate the nipples. That said, WTF why would she want boobs THAT big?

Perhaps her female identity is linked to the size of her breasts?
CrypticPurpose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:22 pm Reply with quote
This teacher is definitely a bit weird, but that in no way justifies this BS by Fox News. That entire company deserves to be dropped in a bottomless pit.
3ngag3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:40 pm Reply with quote
When the subject material deserves more exposure than the person covering it. You know you're dealing with a real sick freak here.
Top Gun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:42 pm Reply with quote
Well that has to be the worst headline I've read in...possibly a decade. Hey Tucker, if we're complaining about appearances, when are you going to do something about your permanent Resting Shit Face?

JohnRhogan wrote:
I heard about this this morning on the radio (93.3 WMMR), but I'm gonna state the obvious: Tucker Carlson is a f*ing idiot!!

Oh hey, another Preston and Steve fan!
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:43 pm Reply with quote
This coming from the same idiot that thinks testicle tanning somehow makes you more of a man? Go back to munching down on your expired TV dinners, Swanson.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
njprogfan
Collector Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:44 pm Reply with quote
I see a pair of huge boobs next to a ginormous boob.
Los Nido

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:02 pm Reply with quote
The general vibe I get from this thread is that since it was Tucker Carlson who reported on this some people feel the kneejerk reaction to be contrarian for the sake of disliking him. But you really don't have to bend over backwards to defend this just because someone you don't like is the one pointing it out. The absurdly giant breasts and outfits that do not do a good job covering them are certainly not appropriate for a teacher. We've seen teachers get in trouble for far less.
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:02 pm Reply with quote
well I'll be honest, I've seen a pair of boobs that big since I watched Eiken YEARS AGO..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ATastySub
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:30 pm Reply with quote
Los Nido wrote:
The general vibe I get from this thread is that since it was Tucker Carlson who reported on this some people feel the kneejerk reaction to be contrarian for the sake of disliking him. But you really don't have to bend over backwards to defend this just because someone you don't like is the one pointing it out. The absurdly giant breasts and outfits that do not do a good job covering them are certainly not appropriate for a teacher. We've seen teachers get in trouble for far less.

No, people are reacting to what he's actually saying because it's vile garbage. He's not saying the teacher should "get in trouble" he's using her as a prop to claim that all trans people are evil deviants that are trying to abuse children. Tucker couldn't give less of a shit about any corrective measures the school district might take here. It's another example in a long line of hateful rhetoric from a dickwad known for it. You can go on pretending it takes any effort what-so-ever to dismiss him while bending your own spine into a pretzel to try to hand one to him. Any discussion of what is or is not appropriate is left so far behind in his worldview that it actually does make it harder to address those issues, because any response now has to contend with the absolute bile that Tucker and his audience have added to the situation.

Last edited by ATastySub on Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shay Guy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:33 pm Reply with quote
Why is Tucker Carlson
Pandsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:56 pm Reply with quote
my name deez
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:27 pm Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:
the author should have used the pants

Amazing Freudian slip.

Los Nido wrote:
We've seen teachers get in trouble for far less.

We also seen teachers get harassed or fired for stuff that has nothing to do with their ability to their job.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/parents-protest-nj-teacher-say-her-big-butt-is-distracting-students.4706244/

And ironically enough when a teacher still is doing their job they still get in trouble.

Last edited by BadNewsBlues on Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5