Jun Fukuyama, Makoto Furukawa Join Cast of Ahiru no Sora Anime
posted on by Crystalyn Hodgkins
The official website for the television anime of Takeshi Hinata's Ahiru no Sora manga revealed two more cast members for the series on Friday.
Jun Fukuyama as Tarō Kabachi (left) and Makoto Furukawa as Shingo Katori (right)
The anime will premiere in October. The previously revealed cast includes:
- Yuuki Kaji as Sora Kurumatani
- Yūma Uchida as Momoharu Hanazono
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Chiaki Hanazono
- Kishō Taniyama as Kenji Natsume,
- Mamoru Miyano as Kaname Shigeyoshi
- Taku Yashiro as Shinichi Yasuhara
- Chado Horii as Ryuhei Nabeshima
- KENN as Masahiro Saki
- Sayaka Senbongi as Madoka Yabuchi,
- Yuna Taniguchi as Nao Nanao
- Aya Endo as Yuka Kurumatani
- Kazuya Nakai as Shinichi Chiba
- Sōma Saitō as Tokitaka Tokiwa
Keizou Kusakawa (Fuuka, Aho Girl, Kan Colle) is credited as chief director, while Shingo Tamaki (Aho Girl) is directing the anime at diomedéa. Go Zappa (Beatless, Koihime Musō, Blend S) is in charge of series composition. Yoshino Honda (Fuuka) is designing the characters. Hiroaki Tsutsumi is composing the music. The Pillows will perform the opening theme song "Happy Go Ducky!"
In the story, 15-year-old Sora Kurumatani is only 149 centimeters (4'10") tall, but he loves basketball. He enthusiastically joins the basketball club as soon as he gets to high school, but the club is comprised of two terrifying twins who rule the school and their friends. Can Sora continue in this kind of club?
Sources: Ahiru no Sora anime's website, Comic Natalie
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history