• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Expo Confirms: No SPJA Awards Ceremony for 2010

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Factsheet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 am Reply with quote
UnknownFactor wrote:
Anime Expo has always been and always will be fan-oriented. I'm quite sure that the reasons for this year's cancellation of the SPJA awards are not political or malicious. To be honest, if they were planning to cancel the awards this year, why would they announce this last second? I'm sure it just needs to be re-tooled and be back better than ever.

Oh, and FactSheet, thanks for showing all of us how superficial and mis-informed you have always been. AX is stronger than ever and all who doubt will be proven wrong once July 1st rolls around. Smile

Misinformed?!!??! LOL! Proof is in the pudding! LOL! Angry exhibitors, angry attendees, angry staff, angry volunteers and angry guests of honor...half of the games in the arcade are broken and inoperable... Yeah...AX is so stronger than ever....you keep wishing...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2