• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Autumn 2014 - What Are You Interested In?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrowLia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:01 pm Reply with quote
For the past few years, most of my favorite new anime has come from Autumn seasons, thus I'm quite disappointed by a general lack of anything that peaks my interest. Summer Season raised some insanely high standards, there was just so much good stuff. But regardless, here's a list of the stuff I'm planning on checking out, although I'm feeling much more flexible about picking up and dropping shows based on word of mouth, since two of my summer picks were utterly disappointing (Glasslip and Ao Haru Ride) and I found two truly amazing shows from the general positive reactions that I'm enjoying a lot (Nozaki-kun and Barakamon)

Definite watches
:

Sequels and stuff: Fate/UBW, Psycho Pass 2, Yowapeda 2, Chaika 2, Mushi-shi, lots of sequels to look forward to. Liked the first season or equivalent and I'm excited to see more.

Seven Deadly Sins: I've had an eye on this manga since the mangaka did a crossover with Fairy Tail's Mashima that was pretty interesting, and I've always liked shonen fantasy stuff

Donten ni Warau: When I was in Japan I saw a PV for this and the artstyle and character design drew my attention quite a lot. Also, history anime. With both Basara, Bakumatsu Rock and Concerto ending, I'll need my fix of historical stuff.

High interest

Orenchi no Furo Jijo: The premise sounds insanely fun. Does anyone know if it's going to be a short or if it's going to have full episodes? Also, bishonen Merman

Sanzoku no Musume Ronja: Sounds kind of like something I'd like, and the color palette is lovely. Not quite excited about Goro Miyazaki or the CGI, but we'll see.

Check out

World Trigger: The premise doesn't sound that interesting, but the character design really draws me in, so I want to give it a shot.

Akatsuki no Yona: I love me a fantasy setting, but the designs and story sound a bit generic. I'll still give it a shot because it's a fantasy setting

Amagi Brilliant Park: The key visual looked gorgeous, but the character design and their bouncy proportions have damaged my interest. I'll give it a shot but I have no high expectations.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: I have a psychological necessity to check out every noitaminA show, and it looks like it has potential in the "teen melodrama" genre

[url]May check out:[/url]
(Depending on the initial reactions and how good or bad my initial picks turn out)

Terra Formars: Heard lots of buzz around it, I'm just not drawn to the premise

Shingeki no Bahamut: Haven't been able to find what it's about, all I know it's some action fantasy stuff. Got literally no idea of what it's about.

Parasyte: It's another one where the premise is not particularly attractive, but there seems to be a lot of hype for it and the manga is quite popular.

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji: As the years pass, my interest in shojo has dramatically diminished, but I'm still willing to give it a shot if the first episode is at least 50% less offensive and annoying than Ao Haru Ride's premiere. The premise, though has little to no promise of achieving that much.

Gugure Kokkuri-san: Lots of buzz and handsome men. I may try it out if all else fails

Last edited by CrowLia on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
maxwell3094

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:30 pm Reply with quote
Been wondering where this was. Looks like a pretty enjoyable season for me.

Definite watches:
Madan no Ou to Vanadis As my favorite LN ill obviously be following this. I really enjoy the world and characters to it.

Absolute Duo Eh. I do read and like the LNs but its really just typical school battle fantasy stuff. I just happen to have a soft spot for these is all.

Log Horizon, Selector Spread Wixoss, Yowamushi Pedal, Chaika the Coffin Princess, Buddy Complex, and Knights of Sidonia are all returning shows that I enjoyed so ill be following these again.

Interested in:
Grisaia no Kajitsu Saw the VN listed a while back and meant to download it but never got around to it. The little I do know about it does sound interesting.

Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Well its a Sunrise mecha. There is no way that I wouldn't at least give it a shot.

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin A dark fantasy action story? Sign me up!

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Pretty much the same as Absolute Duo but I don't actually know this one. My soft spot for this type of show means I am at least interested in it though.

Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. This sounds so crazy that I HAVE to see at least some of it. I am keeping my expectations low on this one though.

Terra Formars Hopefully some good fun action. Even better if its good, fun, AND bloody.

Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Mahoutsukai Yay more school battle fantasy stuff! I say that but having this many in 1 season is probably more than I can stand even with my soft spot for these. May end up dropping at least 1 if they are too similar to each other.

At the very least sequel stuff should carry this season for me should the rest fall flat. The anime of my favorite LN is nearly enough to carry this season on its own for me. Very Happy
Crisha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:13 pm Reply with quote
I think I'll do something a little bit different this time. Instead of just mentioning the ones that look interesting that I'll keep my eye on, I'll list my initial, off-the-cuff impressions of each series. The "How have your tastes changed?" thread and Hiroaki Yura's comments about moe in the AMA got me thinking about my own impressions. I've always been selective about what I watch, sometimes less and sometimes moreso, and lately I've felt a lot more selective and less willing to try out things I'd only classify as Meh/Maybe.

Final Tally:
* Yes: 4 (Akatsuki no Yona, Kiseijuu, Mushishi Zoku Shou 2, Psycho-Pass 2)
* Maybe: 12
* No: 27

No Votes:
* School/clubs/cute girls: 7 (Amagi Brilliant Park, Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Hi☆sCoool! SeHa Girl, Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de, Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru)
* Harem/Ecchi/one guy+multiple girls: 6 (Ai Tenchi Muyo!, Amagi Brilliant Park, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Trinity Seven, Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete)
* Primarily a comedy: 3 (Denki-Gai no Honya-san, Gugure! Kokkuri-san, Orenchi no Furo Jijou)
* Sequels/Continuations: 4 (Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works, Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle, Log Horizon 2nd Series, Selector Spread WIXOSS)

Four anime that I definitely want to check out is pretty par for the course for me per season. It looks to be a decent season.

-------

• Ai Tenchi Muyo! - No
    I never cared much for the original series / OVA (Harem show with comedy I often didn't find funny). I'm not interested in more Harem. About the only things worthwhile were Ryoko and Washu, and they aren't anywhere near enough for me to check out these shorts.

• Aikatsu! 3 - No
    Even if it wasn't the 3rd season of a series I haven't seen, it's a kids show I'm not interested in.

• Akatsuki no Yona - Yes
    I really like fantasy, and my experiences with fantasy shoujo have tended to be more positive than not. The PV looked very promising (betrayal, main female character having to learn to lead/fight to take back the kingdom, attractive character designs). The gradual decline of other promising series from previous seasons (including the other fantasy shoujo, The World is Still Beautiful) has me a bit hesitant, but I'll give the series the benefit of the doubt. Especially since it's reminding me of one shoujo I really like, Saiunkoku Monogatari.

• Amagi Brilliant Park - No
    "Slapstick drama", "mysterious beautiful transfer student", "'real' princess and manager", "school romcom" ---- Bleeeeh, gag me. And then I watched the PV. GTFO Nopesville.

• Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons - Maybe
    Mecha isn't normally my thing. But this has female mecha warriors (and dragons), which interests me. The PV looked decent, even if the outfits look stereotypically nonsensical for battle. We'll see.

• Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai - No
    Nothing like a combination of "romance", "school", and a picture of cute girls that I'd classify having a "moe" design to make me disinterested. I just don't care much for watching shows with similar character designs anymore. There has to be something that really grabs my interest to get over that hurdle. And this one doesn't have it.

• Danna ga Nani wo Itteru ka Wakaranai Ken - Maybe
    A series about a wife and husband with the wife being an office lady? Sure, why not. Slice-of-life series can be kinda hit or miss with me (either I find 'em charming or boring), but I'm willing to check this out further.

• Denki-Gai no Honya-san - No
    Anime series that are primarily comedies, like mecha, normally aren't my thing. Most times they only tend to get a chuckle out of me once in a while. Guess it's just normally not my kind of humor. If the reviews are good, I might check it out. But likely it's just going to stay as something I'm not particularly interested in seeing.

• Donten ni Warau - Maybe
    Sounds interesting enough. Historical series (with a supernatural bent) can be interesting, even if the Meiji era is a bit overdone. I'll keep it on my radar, but will probably wait to see what the reviews say of the entire series.

• Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works - No
    Never really got into the F/SN and F/Z universes. Saw some episodes of the original F/SN series and was kinda bored by it. Could potentially change my mind if the reviews are good, but the hurdle is higher for this series since it's attached to a big universe with some other series. I'd feel obligated to watch those first.

• Garo: Honoo no Kokuin - Maybe
    I watched the first series of the live action show, GARO, which I thought was entertaining. I like the character designs of the anime. I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

• Girlfriend (Kari) - No
    Girlfriend game simulation. Nope.

• Grisaia no Kajitsu (Le Fruit de la Grisaia) - No
    "School", "sole male in a group of girls", eugh. Also, I don't like the character designs.

• Gugure! Kokkuri-san - No... just shy of Maybe
    This sounds more interesting than Denki-Gai. I like Japanese folklore. But that seems to be incidental for this series. Since it's primarily a comedy, I have it as a no, but that may change given the reviews.

• Gundam Build Fighters Try - No
    Gundam tends to automatically get filed in the "No" category for me, unless if it's tied to a lot of hype and positive feedback, such as with Unicorn or Turn A. And this one isn't even a serious war story series, but a Gunpla Battle series. That on top of being a sequel is a No.

• Gundam: G no Reconguista - No
    Oh, hey, here's the serious Gundam. Still a No at this point (even though I like sci fi), but it could change depending upon reviews. I'll keep an eye on it.

• Hi☆sCoool! SeHa Girl - No
    Uh... no. Cute girls in school. And I never really played the games being referenced in the show, so there's no nostalgia factor.

• Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle (Chaika the Coffin Princess) - No (haven't watched the original) - potential Yes?
    This one is a No simply on the basis for being a sequel to a series I haven't watched. I didn't care for the character designs originally, so I didn't check it out. I've heard good things about it from people whose opinions I respect, so I'm probably going to check out the first season at some point. If I like it, then I'll watch the sequel.

• Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de (Inou-Battle in the Usually Daze) - No
    School. Clubs in school. Meh, even if there are supernatural aspects. And the character designs are meh as well (and is that a loli in the background? I'm tired of lolis).

• Kaitou Joker - No
    Eh, not much for shounen.

• Kiseijuu (Parasyte) - Yes
    Yes, I like the Parasyte manga. I've been looking forward to this for a while. I like horror, so this is up my alley.

• Log Horizon 2nd Series - No
    Another sequel for a series I haven't seen. I've heard some good things about the original, but I just haven't been interested enough in checking it out. Maybe just keep it on the radar.

• Madan no Ou to Vanadis - No
    Initially, this was a Maybe (because Fantasy), and then I saw the Ecchi and Harem descriptors at AniChart. The multiple girls surrounding the main characters only seems to further confirm that. Ehh, nope.

• Magic Kaito 1412 - No
    Another shounen. And I never really got into Detective Conan.

• Mushishi Zoku Shou 2 - Yes
    Yes, this one is a no-brainer for me. I love Mushishi.

• Nanatsu no Taizai (Seven Deadly Sins) - Maybe
    Yeah, shounen, but it looks kinda interesting. I'll keep this on the backburner and see what comes of it.

• Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji (Wolf Girl and Black Prince) - No
    Uh, the "sadism" and "dog" aspects aren't really appealing to me at all. I guess it depends upon how far it's taken. But considering it's shoujo, it could be quite far. Maybe keep an eye out on it.

• Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu. (I, Will Become a Twintail.) - No
    Maybe this ends up turning into one of those "wacky and absurd to the point of being hilarious," but right now it's "wacky and absurd to the point of being stupid."

• Orenchi no Furo Jijou - No
    Eh, another comedy. Like the the other comedies, I'm not strongly No against it. Maybe I'll keep an eye out.

• Psycho-Pass 2 - Yes
    Really liked the first season, so I'll definitely check out the 2nd. I just really hope they don't screw up Akane's character arc. That could be the one thing that kills it for me.

• Sanzoku no Musume Ronja (Ronia the Robber’s Daughter) - Maybe
    This one was a yes until I saw the CG work in the PV. I really shouldn't complain, since I've enjoyed series with worse CG (RWBY - really like that series), but it's kinda hard to swallow with the series being made by Studio Ghibli. I'm uncertain how expressive their faces will turn out to be, something I love about Ghibli movies. Regardless, I'll still give it a chance.

• Selector Spread WIXOSS - No
    A split-cour series where I haven't yet watched the first half. That it's about a trading card game didn't really interest me, but I've kept it on my radar to check on every once in a while. Maybe eventually.

• Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - Maybe
    This sounds charming, and reminds me of Nodame Cantabile, a series I liked. The soundtrack has the potential to be very beautiful. I have it as a Maybe for now, but it's leaning towards a Yes.

• Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis (Rage of Bahamut Genesis) - Maybe
    I like the character designs, and the PV was flashy and attention-grabbing. As I've mentioned previously, I'm a fan of fantasy so there's also that. I think it has some potential, so I'll keep an eye out on it.

• SHIROBAKO - Maybe
    Another one I'm optimistic about. I've thought several P.A. Works shows were good. I'm interested in seeing how they handle a series about characters who work in the anime industry. I'll keep an eye out on it.

• Sora no Method - Maybe
    An original anime, which I'm usually interested in trying out. I'm curious to see what the series is actually about. The character designs are okay, but if they try to pull them off as being high schoolers I'm gonna throw my hands up.

• Terra Formars - Maybe
    Wow, so there's a lot of controversy surrounding the manga. The premise sounds interesting, but it has the potential to be offensive in several ways. So I'm gonna wait and see.

• Tribe Cool Crew - No
    Uh, I guess this is another kid's show? I'm not certain. There's very little info on it.

• Trinity Seven - No
    Ah, yes, multiple girls, one guy. AniChart says Ecchi and I'm not surprised. Also, bleh on the character designs.

• Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete (Searching for the Lost Future) - No
    Oh, hey, an adult eroge visual novel being adapted into an anime. I see the words Harem, School, and General Club Festival. Character designs are bland. Nope.

• World Trigger - Maybe
    Okay, so the sci fi intrigues me. I'll keep an eye out on it.

• Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road - No
    Never saw the original, and I'm normally not interested in sports shows.

• Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru (Yuuki Yuna is a Hero) - No
    I don't care if you're in the "era of the gods," I see the words School, Slice of Life, and Hero Club, and I'm seeing generic, cute girl moe designs. No.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:27 pm Reply with quote
The only things that I'm even thinking about for the fall season are Chaika the Coffin Princess: Avenging Battle, Parasyte, Cross Ange and Psycho-Pass 2. I have standing interest in the first two. Cross Ange: Screw Whatever Comes After The Colon There's No Reason For The Title to Be That Long has some of the things that I like, but dumb costumes that make it look like something that I'll hate, as well as mecha, which I'm mostly indifferent about. Even of Psycho-Pass 2 is good, I'll probably just wait until it is released on home video, especially as my copy of the first season is still waiting in its shrink wrap for me to watch it.

I've been in an 'anime malaise' this year. The only shows from the summer that I've watched any of are Sailor Moon Crystal, in no small part for the sake of best girl Jupiter, and Aldnoah.Zero, which I am forcing myself to slowly finish after having been hoodwinked into it by clearly meretricious positive early reviews.

I am getting sick of shows with punctuation in their title, whether it's reasonable or not.

willag wrote:
[*]Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle (Chaika the Coffin Princess) - No (haven't watched the original) - potential Yes?
This one is a No simply on the basis for being a sequel to a series I haven't watched. I didn't care for the character designs originally, so I didn't check it out. I've heard good things about it from people whose opinions I respect, so I'm probably going to check out the first season at some point. If I like it, then I'll watch the sequel.

In addition to those people, I too have said good things about it! You might be encouraged to know, presuming that you are not already aware, that the series is adapted from novels by Ichirō Sakaki, who also wrote the Scrapped Princess novels. I know that you like that series and Chaika the Coffin Princess has some thematic and stylistic similarities.

willag wrote:
[*]Kiseijuu (Parasyte) - Yes
Yes, I like the Parasyte manga. I've been looking forward to this for a while. I like horror, so this is up my alley.

What else is up your alley? Should I be afraid to walk down it alone at night?

I'm pretty excited to see Parayste made into a cartoon. I really hope that they have a generous enough budget to make the movements sufficiently dynamic and creepy. I'm very curious to hear Aya Hirano's performance as Migi. In my head, while reading the manga, Migi always sounded like a bland, whitest of white guys, which to my mind was perfectly creepy. That makes the prospect of the anime taking a very different approach especially interesting. I hope it all succeeds, both so I have something cool to watch and because it might make it more possible for other older properties to be animated.

Last edited by Surrender Artist on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
A Mystery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:02 am Reply with quote
@SA: Is slice of life your thing? I do not really see that many titles focused on that in your anime list. Without the usual school/moe girls setting I mean, like Bunny Drop or Barakamon. Or more fantasylike, like Mushi-shi. Not that I could get into the latter show (the first 2 episodes were a bit boring to me), but many are raving about it. Silver Spoon gets high ratings as well.

Aldnoah.Zero is a good show, but it doesn't blow me away. It's got decent characters, a decent storyline and gorgeous animation, but it is not outstanding in any way.
dtm42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:14 am Reply with quote
A Mystery wrote:
Aldnoah.Zero is a weak show, and it doesn't blow me away. It's got terrible characters, a cliched storyline and merely okay animation, so it is not outstanding in any way.

There, fixed it for ya.

I should have dropped this show a long time ago. If it wasn't for the promising episode three and Urobuchi's name suckering me in I would have.
danilo07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:46 am Reply with quote
There needs to be an official anime dictionary that would once and for define the meaning of term slice of life. Because when people write self-contradictory sentences like " slice of life with fantastical elements ", I get suddenly confused and lost in my thought. Anyway, Surrender Artist, if you like like art house cinema, I would really encourage you to watch new season of Mushishi. There is no continuing storyline so you can hop in whenever you want to. The newest season might be even better than the original, because some of my favorite and weirdest chapters are getting adapted.
jl07045

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:03 am Reply with quote
danilo07 wrote:
Because when people write self-contradictory sentences like " slice of life with fantastical elements ", I get suddenly confused and lost in my thought.

Slice of life refers to storytelling techniques not how close to reality the setting is. There's no reason why it couldn't have fantastical elements. Aria is a good example. The problem is that for a number of people "slice of life" means "that thing I find to be mundane and boring".
dtm42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Random Curiosity has put up their preview guide, so I've edited the OP to add it in.

If anyone else has a source/site they'd like me to add just ask and I'll be happy to. The more the merrier.
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:28 pm Reply with quote
A Mystery wrote:
@SA: Is slice of life your thing? I do not really see that many titles focused on that in your anime list. Without the usual school/moe girls setting I mean, like Bunny Drop or Barakamon. Or more fantasylike, like Mushi-shi. Not that I could get into the latter show (the first 2 episodes were a bit boring to me), but many are raving about it. Silver Spoon gets high ratings as well.

I've been known like what might be considered a more 'literary' sense of 'slice of life', as opposed to the sense anime fandom has, at least since around 2007 or so, used it, which seems to apply to a peculiar kind if sitcom. (Azumanga Daioh was fun, but that was about as much of that kind of thing as I needed) I tend, however, to prefer it as an interlude within a series, episodes where the plot doesn't advance, but the characters are indirectly illuminated. Then again, those might not be the same thing.

danilo07 wrote:
Anyway, Surrender Artist, if you like like art house cinema, I would really encourage you to watch new season of Mushishi. There is no continuing storyline so you can hop in whenever you want to. The newest season might be even better than the original, because some of my favorite and weirdest chapters are getting adapted.

I'm not a really hardcore devotee of arthouses, but I'm enough out of the cinematic mainstream to see your intention. I am reasonably sure that I will like Mushishi and it has been my intention for a while to watch it, but it doesn't feel really urgent. I'm always a little reluctant with things like that, even though it pretty often turns out to be worth my while. I'll probably prefer to wait and start with the first series regardless of the need; my sense of order requires it.
Jacquipuff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Don't have very many "must watch" shows for the Autumn season, but this might end up being a good thing, since the past couple of seasons I had a lot of shows and ended up falling behind on some, so having some time to catch up might be nice.

So first of course we have sequels, namely Psycho-Pass, Hitsugi no Chaika, and Log Horizon. I really loved the first seasons of all three of these, so I'm really looking forward to more.

The only other one I know for absolute sure I'll be watching is Orenchi no Furo Jijou. The premise just sounded like exactly the kind of thing I'd like. I even read scanlations of the first couple of chapters of the manga, which is something I very, very rarely do, but from that I am now convinced that yes, I will enjoy this show. The only thing I don't like is that the official site lists the start time as 23:54, which probably means it's going to be 5-minute episodes...

Those four are really the only ones of note, since everything else on my list just falls into the "will give the first episode a try" category.
Crisha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:41 pm Reply with quote
Surrender Artist wrote:
I've been in an 'anime malaise' this year.

Yeah, that sounds like my situation as well. I've gone weeks without seeing a single episode. I'm not gonna push against it though. The mood will hit me when it hits me.

Surrender Artist wrote:
In addition to those people, I too have said good things about it! YOu might be encouraged to know, presuming that you are not already aware, that the series is adapted from novels by Ichirō Sakaki, who also wrote the Scrapped Princess novels. I know that you like that series and Chaika the Coffin Princess has some thematic and stylistic similarities.

Dude, who said you weren't on that list? Then again, it's probably best to assume you aren't. *cough*gurrenlagann*cough* Wink

Also, thanks for mentioning that the thing about author. I probably read that somewhere, which is what peaked my interest in the series, but forgot all about it. You've just spurned my interest again.

Surrender Artist wrote:
What else is up your alley? Should I be afraid to walk down it alone at night?

Considering how much I enjoyed Shiki compared to how much you disliked it? Yeah, I suggest you be wary. Very wary. Here thar be monsters. Twisted Evil

Surrender Artist wrote:
I'm pretty excited to see Parayste made into a cartoon.

Heathen! He called my animu a cartoon! Burn the guy at the stake! Razz

Speaking of older properties to be animated. I'm still waiting on that RoV movie you previewed 6 or so years ago, Toei. Don't think I haven't forgotten, you jerkwads. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle for this.
dtm42

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:57 pm Reply with quote
willag wrote:
Yeah, that sounds like my situation as well. I've gone weeks without seeing a single episode.

Well see, now I feel guilty for watching ninety plus episodes per week.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:42 am Reply with quote
That's...that's not even human.
Ignatz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:55 am Reply with quote
dtm42, where do you work? I would love to have as much free time as you do. Shocked
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3