• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?' Anime's April Date, More Cast Unveiled

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Cyphon_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:08 am Reply with quote
Bell, huh. Pretty unusual name for a male lead. God, please let this have a plot and not just another usual harem ecchi slice of life. Video game genres are my favorite kind of anime and manga to read and watch, and I would hate for this to turn out to be horrible. Any hope that Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari will get an anime adaptation in the future?
mangamuscle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:45 pm Reply with quote
_Cyphon_ wrote:
Any hope that Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari will get an anime adaptation in the future?

If that title is similar to this one then it probably will get its own anime if this one is successful. I think it is no coincidence that Non non byori (a series most had not heard about) got an adaption after kin iro mosaic became a hit.
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:53 pm Reply with quote
mangamuscle wrote:
If that title is similar to this one then it probably will get its own anime if this one is successful. I think it is no coincidence that Non non byori (a series most had not heard about) got an adaption after kin iro mosaic became a hit.

I get what point, but I'm don't think that this was the case with Kiniro Mosaic and Non Non Biyori. Kiniro's anime adaptation was announced in December 2012 and was airing in the Summer cour of 2013 (July-September). Non Non Biyori was announced in February 2013 and was aired in the Fall cour 2013 (October-December). Any way I try to look at this, all I see is two, unrelated anime announcements and air-times.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:15 pm Reply with quote
I have to admit this title says it all.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2