• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul's 2nd Promo Video, Cast, April Premiere Unveiled

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spike Terra
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:02 am Reply with quote
Spring is looking great already, I'm really amped for this show's return. While trying to translate the short story, I found that youtube has an auto-translate feature. Before you ask anymore, yes it's hot garbage that only spouts random gibberish.
SHD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:35 am Reply with quote
Chrono1000 wrote:
The animation looks good but a lot of the charm of the original series was the relationship between Amira and Favaro.

For me most of the charm came from Kaisar and Favaro, so as long as those two have enough scenes together I'll be happy. The dynamics in the team (Kaisar and Rita, Favaro and Amira) were also fun so I hope we'll have some sort of reunion.

Kon'Doriano wrote:
FINALLY A SPRING TITLE I GENUINELY LOOK FORWARD TO!!!!! Very Happy And it's a dual cour on top of that!!! This and Masaaki Yuasa's movie is all I need for the Spring season this year (unless something just as great, if not better gets announced like the new Legend of the Galactic Heroes adaptation though that's wishful thinking). Smile

The new LoGH anime is known to have been planned for the 2017 fall season, and from the lack of announcements for winter and spring I assume that's still the case. It has to start in 2017 (bar any emergencies), as that's the franchise's 35th anniversary. Of course Code Geass can still throw a wrench in the plans... seeing how a much-hyped, popular show can dominate viewers' attention (as seen this season with Yuuri on Ice) they might consider rescheduling LoGH so it doesn't overlap with the newest Code Geass series.
dollssoulkirie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:03 pm Reply with quote
AksaraKishou wrote:
@Chrono1000 which game?

Rage of Bahamut is a card battle game on Android & iOS. The English servers were shut down on Feb. 29th, 2016.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chrono1000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:55 pm Reply with quote
SHD wrote:
Chrono1000 wrote:
The animation looks good but a lot of the charm of the original series was the relationship between Amira and Favaro.

For me most of the charm came from Kaisar and Favaro, so as long as those two have enough scenes together I'll be happy. The dynamics in the team (Kaisar and Rita, Favaro and Amira) were also fun so I hope we'll have some sort of reunion.
I hope for a reunion between the main characters but I get the feeling that the new girl will end up being the dead girlfriend replacement character. I might be a bit cynical thinking that but I have seen that happen so many times in anime that it seems likely.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2