• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: One Piece/Food Wars! Spinoff Manga About Sanji to Run in English Shonen Jump

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyo Hisagi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:49 am Reply with quote
Nyren wrote:
*Crosses fingers for Nami's clothes getting blown off.*

If you are a man of culture you really should read another crossover with Soma- Magnificent Banquet (ch.116.5 if I am correct)
jr240483

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:06 pm Reply with quote
Lactobacillus yogurti wrote:
I have to say that Sanji, in the SnS style looks much better than the original. Oda's artwork gives me the creeps!

and how is that so? oda's artwork of sanji have pretty much remained the same since the beginning.

BUT what my real concern is that will they keep is perverted like personality in the crossover? while his perversion works on OP, it might not be the same for food wars! and with the ladies over there, he might just end up dying of excessive nosebleeding.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Megiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:23 am Reply with quote
Sanji being around women drawn by a prolific hentai artist should make for a hilarious one-shot.
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:38 pm Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
Sanji being around women drawn by a prolific hentai artist should make for a hilarious one-shot.

huh??????????

i dont remember the author for food wars being known as a former prolific hentai artist!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Meongantuk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:06 pm Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:
Megiddo wrote:

huh??????????

i dont remember the author for food wars being known as a former prolific hentai artist!

Saeki Shun used to write hentai under "Tosh" name, you can google his name in nearby hentai site and you'll most likely find his older works..
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:14 pm Reply with quote
Meongantuk wrote:

Saeki Shun used to write hentai under "Tosh" name, you can google his name in nearby hentai site and you'll most likely find his older works..

well that explains it. i definitely know who tosh alias was, but i have never once heard shun said that he was tosh and was a former hentai artist back in his younger days! in those days, tosh definitely made sure to not have anyone who his real name since at times, its a death nail to any inspiring artist if it was known to be public that they were at one time a hentai artist.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:42 pm Reply with quote
He also was the main artist for the erotic doujinshi circle "Simple na Panty".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2