• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation to Stream Fairy gone, AFTERLOST, RobiHachi, Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:38 pm Reply with quote
TasteyCookie wrote:
The dubs work fine on the PS4 app, it's the subs that are absolute dog shit. When watching Tokyo Ghoul RE, they had scenes where the subs were 10 seconds behind. 10 full seconds. The scene would end before the subs showed up. And outside of that they just were horribly timed in general. Never on time with the spoken lines which made it completely unwatchable.

Oh okay. I haven't experienced that so far, though I've had to reload an ep sometimes, but to be fair I probably do like 3/4's of my streaming in dub so I definitely have had a lot less chances to run into a problem.

Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
Fairy Gone is one of the spring season shows I was most looking forward to. I'm glad it won't be held up by Netflix so it can get a simuldub and home video release.

Yeah.

The trailer with subs and the OP just got posted to their YT and are awesome. Haven't had the chance to watch the sub for ep 1 yet.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2