• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Running Free

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matrixdude124

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quote
New Bleach game looks pretty cool.
konkonsn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quote
prime_pm wrote:
Personally, as much as I like horror movies, and how old I am, I'm too afraid to watch Sleepaway camp. I've heard so many things about the ending, and seen the skit on Robot Chicken, I just can't get the nerve to see it. Supposed to be real bad movie anyway.

Why did you have to mention that movie? I was like, "Sleepaway Camp...that sounds familiar..." Google was nice enough to provide images right away. Anime cry

I hate horror movies, but my friends convinced me it was so bad it was funny. Forgot to mention the ending.
KanonAirHaruhiShuffle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:37 am Reply with quote
Josh7289 wrote:
KanonAirHaruhiShuffle wrote:
Quote:
A North American release may seem unlikely, but if a publisher over here will take a chance on the even more obscure mash-up of Chaos Wars, there's a sliver of hope for X-Edge.
Chaos Wars was a good rpg and i enjoyed it thats why i can't wait for X Edge because its almost like the same thing except X Edge has more characters that are more easily recognizable that people still love even in america. can't really say if it will be licensed to america and i can only hope so but if Chaos Wars can be licensed to america then i think X Edge has a better chance of being licensed then Chaos Wars even though i still say i did in fact enjoy Chaos Wars

you can switch to the Japanese dub if im not mistaken but to be honest either way it has bad voice acting in both versions but tvs do have a mute button if there is no way to turn off the voices
please please please please please tell me you can turn the voices off in chaos wars
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quote
Finally some info. about '7th Dragon'. They finally revealed some info on it. Looks interesting. Though the teaser trailer doesn't tell you much. Well, have to wait until 2009.

Looking forward to seeing more of that game with animations by 'Ghibli. Oh yeah, I remember that game 'Jade Cocoon'. Lot's of good stuff coming out.
Ataru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quote
belvadeer wrote:
Tales of Vesperia ad, ftw. Finished my first run of that. On to Unknown mode!
I thought it gets unlocked on the second run.

For the longest time, I was wondering why Lum was in a burning building, every time peroid. I figured she could just fly out. At least the ad was cooler then the actual game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Same picture for Chi's Sweet Home and Princess Maker 5?
Not that it'd make a difference. Laughing
Mikuji

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quote
Hate to be an accuracy nazi but the Koala has not and never will be a member of the bear family.
dangerwhat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quote
The X Button is the ONLY article where I have to my reply window up next to it. Too much stuff to reply to xD

Well, the art on the Street Fighter IV Anime looks god, anyhow. Gouken is a cool addition.

Thats cool about Studio Ghibli teaming up for a videogame, hope that works out. Videogames have been a hot medium for storytelling and art these days so it doesn't too unusual to me, but its cool none the less.

I imagine the marketing/licensing glut on Dragonball is going to be absolutely absurd. I cannot wait for action figures, slurpee cups, and a (probably lousy) videogame. If nothing else, I am excited for the toys on something like this ^-^

Chi's Sweet Home? The game? xD Also, Princess Maker whould be the perfect to while away the long hours in the car on your way to conventions or some such. Glad to see its on the PSP.

I had forgotten all about that Urusei Yatsura game, despite having played it - and justifiably so. Its pretty rough! The little tune it plays does sound like the opening though - at least, I could recognize it right away. Thought it was good for the time, anyhow. The colors seem kinda muted though o.O I can't believe you found the ad, though. Thats a gem.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
belvadeer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quote
Ataru wrote:
belvadeer wrote:
Tales of Vesperia ad, ftw. Finished my first run of that. On to Unknown mode!
I thought it gets unlocked on the second run.

For the longest time, I was wondering why Lum was in a burning building, every time peroid. I figured she could just fly out. At least the ad was cooler then the actual game.

I think you misread it. I finished my first play on Normal mode. You have to buy Unknown mode from the Grade Shop.
dangerwhat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quote
Ataru wrote:

Right, but were is the sport if she could just fly out :P That CM was pretty cool. I guess Japan gets mediocre (or worse) Anime games too xD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2