• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Guilty Crown (TV).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pawelitel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:56 pm Reply with quote
pokefreaks wrote:
MusingVash wrote:
Also: Is this second season rumor really trustworthy? I believe there wont be a follow up, I mean they blew the story so hard, that there is nothing to follow up with ... !?

Well, I guess they could write something illogical and continue the downhill path... But seriously.

I also read about the guilty crown second season at several places but I think they are saying it based on the interview with the creators where they talk about the risk of running an original show in two seasons (more than 13 episodes) instead of saying that they are doing second season. I think it's a misconception among fans.

Interview's link (3rd answer) >>> animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2011-11-28/interview-koji-yamamoto-ryo-ohyama-and-george-wada-on-guilty-crown
I very much hope that there will be a second season!
Xanas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:05 pm Reply with quote
Could be, but I think with the time-skip at the end and the hints that it's unlikely they'll leave it there unless it just was totally unprofitable.
Pawelitel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:12 pm Reply with quote
Xanas wrote:
Could be, but I think with the time-skip at the end and the hints that it's unlikely they'll leave it there unless it just was totally unprofitable.
Why is not profitable, very profitable. I would give this anime an Oscar
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 pm Reply with quote
Xanas wrote:

the anime is over. There will not be a second season. Japan is not like American. Even popular and profitable anime won't have season season just like Madoka.

They will have a game and an short OVA, that's it.
Pawelitel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:34 pm Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:
Xanas wrote:

the anime is over. There will not be a second season. Japan is not like American. Even popular and profitable anime won't have season season just like Madoka.

you have the nose of the interview and you say there is quite the reverse to write a
Xanas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:

Who are you that I should take what you have to say as anything approaching significant?
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quote
i'm nobody. It's just common sense. Nobody believes there will be a second season. Just the ANN community some how think there will be another season and tried to argue about it. Have fun waiting years for your second season. Then again, you guys can't be wrong either because you can still claim there will be second season even after many years.

I'm out, talk to me when your second season released.
Pawelitel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:53 am Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:
i'm nobody. It's just common sense. Nobody believes there will be a second season. Just the ANN community some how think there will be another season and tried to argue about it. Have fun waiting years for your second season. Then again, you guys can't be wrong either because you can still claim there will be second season even after many years.

I'm out, talk to me when your second season released.
oh yeah do you go to the dick! all do not believe that you are responsible for all? I believe
Rhyono

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:25 pm Reply with quote
Pawelitel wrote:
oh yeah do you go to the dick! all do not believe that you are responsible for all? I believe

I think what you were saying was insulting...but I'm not sure. It's best not to be belligerent through Google Translate; the results are rather amusing.
Pawelitel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Rhyono wrote:
Pawelitel wrote:

I think what you were saying was insulting...but I'm not sure. It's best not to be belligerent through Google Translate; the results are rather amusing.
I do not understand everything in it, but there is no escape! I do not know English
Xanas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:18 pm Reply with quote
It's a bit funny Pawelitel but despite being wonky I think google translate is doing a decent job in getting the point across. Hurray for the feature.

As for Spotlesseden and common sense.. ha. I'll be trolling this thread within the year I think. I'll make that a prediction. I'd put down $20 on it. I'm specifically referring to some kind of announcement, not a release necessarily. I suspect a year or more on that side if it's a full second season. I will say it's possible it will be "just" a film, but it will be more than a short standard-episode length OVA to end out the plot threads that are left open at this point. My opinion wasn't just based on the "profit."
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:12 am Reply with quote
Special

Lots of action in this special.
spoiler[He actually managed to pull a weapon out of a dog!?]
That was really interesting!
spoiler[Well... one fight was all we got. Not bad at all.]
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quote
G.C: The Lost Christmas

Amazing soundtrack as always but other than that, not too special for this approximately 15 minute OVA.

The part where spoiler[Scrooge used his Power of the King on the dog was epic though]. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:22 am Reply with quote
Xanas wrote:
It's a bit funny Pawelitel but despite being wonky I think google translate is doing a decent job in getting the point across. Hurray for the feature.

As for Spotlesseden and common sense.. ha. I'll be trolling this thread within the year I think. I'll make that a prediction. I'd put down $20 on it. I'm specifically referring to some kind of announcement, not a release necessarily. I suspect a year or more on that side if it's a full second season. I will say it's possible it will be "just" a film, but it will be more than a short standard-episode length OVA to end out the plot threads that are left open at this point. My opinion wasn't just based on the "profit."

told you guys. there is an OVA. not tv series. haha
better get your $20 ready within 6 months.
Xanas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:09 am Reply with quote
I admit to being wrong here. Misinterpreted something. Figured that out on second viewing. Send me your paypal address.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 19 of 20