• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Viz Launches SuBLime Boys-Love Manga Line with Love Pistols (Updated)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naomi-ai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 am Reply with quote
Well isn't that quite the stunning list! I will be very happy to finally see what all the hype around Love Pistols/Sex Pistols is since I missed it the first time around.

Now, I can't wait for the list of stuff that will be actually printed since I'd much rather have a physical copy. Even though I'm getting an eReader later this year (basically only getting it because I'm that girl who has a tote bag of 10+ books whenever I go away), actual books are better in my opinion.

I'm laughing at the SuBLime...it's so...humorous for some reason Anime hyper
marzipan.dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:51 pm Reply with quote
poonk wrote:
I'm gonna end up getting almost all of these, and probably any & all print versions.

This is wonderful news, and I like the 'sublime' logo.
lys

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 pm Reply with quote
naomi-ai wrote:
Now, I can't wait for the list of stuff that will be actually printed since I'd much rather have a physical copy. Even though I'm getting an eReader later this year (basically only getting it because I'm that girl who has a tote bag of 10+ books whenever I go away), actual books are better in my opinion.

I think the last four books listed in the article were listed as ones that would for sure be in print. And... somewhere, I thought I read that other titles could see print, depending on how well they did in digital form.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3