• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The CW to Air Live-Action Shows in Vortexx's Current Saturday Morning Slots

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lelouch Vi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:42 am Reply with quote
ReNellGlover wrote:
vgiannell5 wrote:
Dark Absol wrote:
Don't worry, there are plenty of cartoons/anime on Cartoon Network on Saturday Mornings and that show is called Pokemon. Smile

Don't forget Ben 10 Omniverse. I heard a new Scooby-Doo and Sonic cartoon are coming soon on Cartoon Network.

A. You forgot Beyblade/BeyWarriors and Tenkai Knights. B. Ben 10 isn't airing on both CN AND Boomerang right now; C. Be Cool Scooby-Doo! and Sonic Boom.

Ben 10 Omniverse is garbage. Beyraiderz and renaissance knights are also garbage and the new Scooby Doo will also be garbage. Mystery Inc actually got good but then they cancelled it for no reason. The only thing worth watching is Pokemon and that would be garbage if not for the mega evolution concept
ReNellGlover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:45 pm Reply with quote
Lelouch Vi wrote:
ReNellGlover wrote:
vgiannell5 wrote:
Dark Absol wrote:
Don't worry, there are plenty of cartoons/anime on Cartoon Network on Saturday Mornings and that show is called Pokemon. Smile

Don't forget Ben 10 Omniverse. I heard a new Scooby-Doo and Sonic cartoon are coming soon on Cartoon Network.

A. You forgot Beyblade/BeyWarriors and Tenkai Knights. B. Ben 10 isn't airing on both CN AND Boomerang right now; C. Be Cool Scooby-Doo! and Sonic Boom.

Ben 10 Omniverse is garbage. Beyraiderz and renaissance knights are also garbage and the new Scooby Doo will also be garbage. Mystery Inc actually got good but then they cancelled it for no reason. The only thing worth watching is Pokemon and that would be garbage if not for the mega evolution concept

Like I said, Ben 10 is gone; and actually, SD Mystery Inc. HAD an ending; it's also now on Boomerang.
ReNellGlover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:13 pm Reply with quote
Also, the only actual new shows on the block were WWE Saturday Morning Slam and B-Daman Crossfire (though Vortexx skipped 3 episodes). There was also that Gummibar Christmas special, which was also new. The fact that they've skipped some episodes of BDC and JLU (even though they've aired edited versions of the latter's episodes) may be because this is happening. Digimon Fusion came late because it seems Saban still thinks of Nick as their first priority when it comes to airing their shows, no matter how badly Nick keeps treating them. Nicktoons, however, is a different story. For example, Digimon Fusion, which, up until Nicktoons recently changed the schedule again (see Nick and More for details), was the ONLY anime Nicktoons cared about, airs every morning there. Also (the following are someone else's words, not mine), once Vortexx is done, Saban is forever at the mercy of the main Nick network (where there is actually none).

Last edited by ReNellGlover on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:09 am; edited 4 times in total
ReNellGlover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:24 pm Reply with quote
kevinx59 wrote:
^The yugioh website? Kinda like pokemon? It may end up subbed on hulu like the other seasons. This is just pretty depressing.

Btw sorry for the double post. I tried deleting it, but nuthin happened.

We don't know if the subbed version of Arc-V will be there or not, but considering they already have subbed versions of 5D's and ZEXAL on there (alongside Hulu), it might be possible. And yeah, it IS pretty depressing that the U.S. networks DON'T want Yu-Gi-Oh! anymore.

Last edited by ReNellGlover on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
ReNellGlover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:51 pm Reply with quote
Plus this makes it the 3rd animation block to end this year (the first 2 being DC Nation and Animation Domination High-Def).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4