• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Lupin the Third (TV 2015)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrunkAyanami
Get off my lawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:31 pm Reply with quote
So myanimelist.net lists this season's Lupin at 26 episodes.

24 have been officially released through Crunchyroll, and that's what I have watched.

So can someone tell me where I can find those 2 missing episodes?

Or at least explain to me WHAT they are and WHY they are not on crunchyroll also?

EDIT: Removed unnecessary, drunken bashing of fansubbers. Sorry about that.

Last edited by DrunkAyanami on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:17 pm Reply with quote
DrunkAyanami wrote:
So myanimelist.net lists this season's Lupin at 26 episodes.

24 have been officially released through Crunchyroll, and that's what I have watched.

So can someone tell me where I can find those 2 missing episodes? (If anyone here is still into fansubbers, can we agree that they did a piss poor job HERE at least?).

Or at least explain to me WHAT they are and WHY they are not on crunchyroll also?

They're not on crunchyroll due to the japanese removing them from the japanese episode line-up to make a televised special out of/ make them DVD-Bluray exclusive.
Jayhosh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:33 pm Reply with quote
AJ (LordNikon) wrote:
In no way would I expect Part IV to run as long as Part II did, but two cours feels too short for me seeing how it will likely be a good one or two decades before Part V would ever see the light of day. I'm getting rather close to 60 now, so I doubt I'll be around for another long wait.

Good news AJ! Razz Can you believe it only took two years? I hope it lives up to the sheer quality of part 4. And maybe, just maybe we'll get to see Rebecca again? Is that too much to ask for?
Ingraman

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:17 am Reply with quote
BadNewsBlues wrote:
[Episodes 25-26 are] not on crunchyroll due to the japanese removing them from the japanese episode line-up to make a televised special out of/ make them DVD-Bluray exclusive.

Well, the last two episodes are available on Crunchyroll these days. Will they get reviewed, too?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4