• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Mike Toole Show - The Glitter Force Awakens

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:21 pm Reply with quote
XChampion wrote:
I can see why Netflix calls them Netflix Originals because they license them and only show them on Netflix. I still say that its bullshit. Especially when they call Knights of Sadonia and The Seven Deadly Sins Netflix Originals. It confuses people and makes them think Netflix created them which is not true. I can totally see why they do it though. Its smart marketing. When the casual fan strolls through the anime category on Netflix they will more likely watch a "Netflix Original" series than one that is not, so its really great thinking on Netflix parts.

its not entirely BS. netflix's international branch pawned up a lot of their money to have nanatsu no taizai produced. in similar sense, its like what cartoon network did for Big O II.

i suspect its the same for knights of sadonia which is why they have the whole "Netflix Original" title on them.

Mike Toole wrote:
All that remains is to see if and/or when Netflix will go ahead and add the second 20-episode “season” of Glitter Force, and to see if the phenomenon as a whole will create a bridge to the west for Precure, or quietly fade into the same historical dustbin that contains the TV dubs of Magical DoReMi and Tokyo Mew Mew.

Sorry Mike but unless that viewer is a 7-12 yea old girl , it will definitely be the latter for the otaku community. cause the only thing they will be watching will be the fansub version of smile precure or just stick to SM Crystal, Madoka Magica and Fate/Kaleid Prisima Illya since just like with pokemon and yugioh , there is ZERO chance that saban will have an official english sub version.

netflix definitely turned this into a waste to time , resources and the talents of the studiopolis cast. it wont hurt their bottom line since nanatsu no taizai and knights of sadonia are good, but anymore americanized hack up like this and it will only be a matter of time before the otaku community will put them in the same breath as Nelvana and the horror that is 4kids / 4k media.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CandisWhite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:23 pm Reply with quote
Freyanne wrote:
Adamanto wrote:
Mr. Oshawott wrote:
Adamanto wrote:
I believe Winx Club got a really bad American hackdub despite an accurate English dub already existing in Europe.

I'm completely unaware that Winx Club had an European English version. How was it?

I haven't seen either English dub, just the Norwegian one, but my understanding is that RAI produced the English dub themselves for the Canadian and UK markets, and also distributed it to all foreign licensors in place of the Italian original to make it easier to translate into other languages, and that it's a fairly straight translation of the Italian original without any strange rewrites or anything.
That's it, basically.
IIRC, there are/were four english-language dubs:

Rai English (as called by fans; aired outside the US AND CANADA): which covered the first four seasons.

Plus, the European English/ RAI English dub for the first two seasons are currently out on DVD and on Netflix, last I checked. It's not a bad dub, save for some things here and there. As a long time Winx Club fan, one thing I liked more in the 4Kids/Nick dubs was Bloom's (main character) voice.

Just had to make a slight correction since this one particularly burns my bacon: Canadians were unable to get a Canadian dub.

God bless Amazon Italy, eBay, and company logos ( so I could make sure the American product I bought wasn't supporting 4Kids, back in the day, and so I know that Nickelodeon has little respect for Rainbow, the company behind Winx Club, and can avoid their merch like the plague).

The Cinelume dub is the best, as far as respect and writing goes, and it's a totally Canadian project so Canadian animation fans can spend their time going "OOH, I know her! Ahh, I love him!".

The 4Kids dub is junk, from top to bottom; Everything from story to music (one of the best parts of the show, if not the best) to animation is dumped on.

The Nick dub has some major miscasting in some areas (Stella's a prime example) but is just fine in others ( I actually like Bloom) but since I was turned off right at the beginning (They aired episode 5 of season 5 as ep.1-Now that's quality), I haven't watched enough of the dub to compare story translation. From what I've seen, it seems okay though they appear to be frightened of silent moments being considered dead air.

Haven't seen the new dub yet, so I literally cannot have an opinion on that one.

At this point in the game, I'm pretty much sticking to Italian only for show, soundtrack and merch.
Stuart Smith

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:24 pm Reply with quote
NearEasternerJ1 wrote:
These are international franchises.

Could you clarify what you mean by international franchises? Having seen most of the shows listed in this thread I can attest to them being censored in the American broadcast. Generally if something is made with an international audience in mind it takes into account foreign standards during the development process. Case in point a lot of Hollywood movies make sure to not include any material that might get it in trouble in China as pandering to China is a common practice with movies given how large the Chinese movie market. If these shows truly were international franchises I imagine they wouldn't have to be changed so much during the dubbing process.

While I'm sure they would love that international dollar, just like other anime the Japanese market is going to come first and foremost and have priority.

-Stuart Smith
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:38 pm Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:
Sorry Mike but unless that viewer is a 7-12 yea old girl

Which just so happens to be Glitter Force's target demographic. Even in Japan, Precure is aired in a programming block with Power Rangers. The instant you think people like you or I are the target audience of things like this or Shonen Jump or what have you, whatever argument you are trying to make becomes near worthless.
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:02 am Reply with quote
Ashen Phoenix wrote:
There's a difference between not overloading kids with culture shock and treating them like they're stupid. Even growing up with Pokemon I thought it was weird they had triangle-shaped "jelly doughnuts" with entirely white dough. I think if doled out gently, any child can understand that "oh, these characters are from a different place. They do some different things than I do."

I think that's best handled on a case-by-case basis. Every kid knows what sushi is now and what sushi looks like, but in the 1980's, sushi was obscure even to adults. On the other hand, I think something like onigiri is still obscure to people who don't live in places with a significant Japanese population because it simply isn't the type of food you find in western supermarkets or Japanese restaurants.

I live in a place with a huge Japanese population, and I didn't know what an onigiri was until my teenage years. There was no reason for me to know.

What I think is a bigger defining factor in how worldly you expect your audience to be is the fact that online streaming is a big thing now. It is further narrowcasting. The kids who seek out anime to watch on Netflix are the kids who either already know enough about Japanese culture to understand the anime they watch or want to learn and so they do their own research. This is not like anime broadcast on national TV, which is meant to be comprehensible to a wide, diverse audience, and thus has to be as universal as possible.

But I think the concern for stuff like disguising onigiri as doughnuts is for the parents. The United States is a country with a lot of xenophobic people. Foreign programming scares them.

Karto wrote:
This reminds me of the main thing that bugged me in the K-ON dub, why did they say money amounts in dollars instead of yen but keep everything else as it was?

So that they don't need to put in editor's notes about the amounts in US dollars every time it's mentioned, as even Japanophiles don't always keep track of exchange rates.

It's the same reason why temperatures are often adjusted to Fahreinheit or distance adjusted to miles, even in shows not aimed at kids: They're easier to understand to an American.

Basically, the idea is to get the point across without needing a second thought. There was a line from Parasyte: The Maxim where a character said, "You named your parasite Migi? What a concidence! My name is Miki. With a 'K.'" Someone fluent in English can immediately understand that, but if Miki said something about tentens and tamas, it won't be universally immediately understood.

fathergoat wrote:
What really confuses me is the amount of parents that will complain about a cartoon being "too sexy" but let their kid play GTA before taking them to see deadpool. I swear that seems to happen a lot. I chalk it up to this stupid idea that cartoons are pure, wholesome entertainment for children. People just won't let go of that.

Violence is A-okay. Sexual content is not. The GTA series got away with pretty much everything except the Hot Coffee mod, after all.

johnnysasaki wrote:
Glitter Force's existence is entirely pointless.If you are striking an exclusive deal with a FREAKING STREAMING PLATFORM,what's the point of making all those changes and CUTTING EIGHT FREAKING EPISODES as if you're attending FCC's standards for saturday morning broadcast?

From what I can remember, Saban edited the show down, and then tried selling the show to TV channels. Hence, it was pre-emptive. Had Saban known they'd get it on Netflix, they probably wouldn't have reduced the episode count.

PurpleWarrior13 wrote:
That was probably to keep them easy to remember. They were probably worried kids would have a hard time remembering/pronouncing a bunch of Japanese names. They'd be right too. Even as a young adult, I have difficulty keeping up with the names in certain anime (Bleach especially).

Yeah, I seem to have a more difficult time remembering people's names if they're unfamiliar. I do remember those of Bleach, but I struggle if the character isn't a regular, and then there are the bizarre spellings Tite Kubo uses for non-Japanese names.

But World Trigger is something else entirely. The only characters whose names I can consistently remember are Osamu, Yuma, Jin, and Ai, because they're there all the time and had memorable introductions. Everyone else I can recognize by their appearances but not by their names, though I do eventually remember a few after some struggling (Shinoda, Kougetsu, Konami, Kageura).

Terthna wrote:
I don't really understand where Mike is coming from; a dub like this seems about as charming as racial segregation. To me, its acceptance seems more rooted in recent backsliding trends towards willful cultural ignorance than any sort of nostalgia.

Racial segregation is harmful though, whereas I don't see anything harmful about heavily edited anime.

AnimeLordLuis wrote:
"The Glitter Force Awakens" Nice shout out to Star Wars "The Force Awakens" however the editing of Anime continues to this day which is not a good thing but considering that it's mainly kids show or what are considered kids shows being edited (most of which isn't really that good anyway) now I don't have that much of a problem with it of course people need to get off the mind set that Anime is only for kids and maybe then we can make some progress in down playing the editing. Cool

Before that, however, Americans (both North and South) need to get over the notion that animation for adults can be more than just sitcoms.

DigitalScratch wrote:
I agree. Personally I enjoy the English names of Pokemon far more than the Japanese names- especially in Gen 1. For example: Lizardo and Lizardon becoming Charmeleon and Charizard respectively, and Ghost becoming Haunter.

They stick in children's heads more and are easier to pronounce compared to most of the Japanese names.

There's also Moltres being known simply as "Fire" in Japan. And Jolteon and Zapdos would've been really confusing, as in Japan they're known as "Thunders" and "Thunder," respectively. (And just as Haunter is "Ghost," Gastly is "Ghos," without the "T.")

I personally feel that, by and large, the Japanese names for Pokémon are not quite as creative as those of the other languages. They're largely quite straightforward, even in later generations. Sharpedo's Japanese name, Samehader, means "shark skin." Sawsbuck's name, Mebukijika, simply means "bud deer."

Stuart Smith wrote:
NearEasternerJ1 wrote:
These are international franchises.

Could you clarify what you mean by international franchises? Having seen most of the shows listed in this thread I can attest to them being censored in the American broadcast. Generally if something is made with an international audience in mind it takes into account foreign standards during the development process. Case in point a lot of Hollywood movies make sure to not include any material that might get it in trouble in China as pandering to China is a common practice with movies given how large the Chinese movie market. If these shows truly were international franchises I imagine they wouldn't have to be changed so much during the dubbing process.

While I'm sure they would love that international dollar, just like other anime the Japanese market is going to come first and foremost and have priority.

-Stuart Smith

They could still make something for international audiences without fully understanding what might be offensive or unsuitable for children in another region. An example is the Game Corners in the Pokémon video games. The fact that Pokémon games are released so close to each other in different languages shows that the production is done with collaboration from the other branches of Nintendo, but it seems that they didn't realize these Game Corners struck a nerve with some concerned parents in Europe, such that they were replaced with Voltorb Flip in Generation IV (though I love Voltorb Flip) and then done away with in later generations, to where the one in Hoenn was removed from the remakes altogether.

Something else that seems to often come up is fanservice. For many people in the United States, sexual content has no place whatsoever in family TV (and never has). Even more so if the sex appeal character looks young due to the paedo-hunt. In Japan, having a young female character in a kids' show as eye candy is pretty typical, and I can see how the production team in Japan might be confused as to why these Americans make such a fuss over these middle school girls showing a lot of leg. I do wonder if Japanese audiences, on the rare chance they watch American animation, are bewildered as to why there are no such characters at all.
Knoepfchen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:15 am Reply with quote
GOTZFAUST wrote:
From what I know anyway, little girl shows don't do well anymore internationally anyway. Only Italy got Pretty Cure, the rest of Europe gave up on children anime after Doremi and Cardcaptor Sakura, because the general audience that watches Anime is too old. I thought the same would be for Italy eventually, tough I guess the affinity for girlie shows crosses generational gaps since the 80's there.
I think Glitter Force will be forgotten quickly.

Pretty Cure exists here in Spain, and Germany got the first season.

The most nostalgic memories for many German anime fans has to be Captain Future from the 80's. Re-scored, broadcast out of order, with 4-episode story arcs edited down to 3 to cut all the violence and plot which would confuse children. Needless to say, taking out huge chunks of plot does not help kids follow the story. Nor will references to episodes that hadn't aired yet. Not that anyone cared. And parents still went up the wall. Fun times.

Big shonen titles like Naruto were always heavily censored when shown on German TV. Violence on TV is a no-go in the afternoon, where all of this is airing, obviously. Often starting out with the already censored US version, networks feel very free to change anything and cut more violence as they please. Less so today than in the past.

If they hadn't done this, anime would have stayed so obscure that no company would have started to release German dubs of more mature titles. And that would be sad.

I don't quite see the need for streaming services to go down the same path, though, as I don't think young viewers will just casually fall over anime on Netflix like they would on TV.
GOTZFAUST

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:38 am Reply with quote
Knoepfchen wrote:
GOTZFAUST wrote:
From what I know anyway, little girl shows don't do well anymore internationally anyway. Only Italy got Pretty Cure, the rest of Europe gave up on children anime after Doremi and Cardcaptor Sakura, because the general audience that watches Anime is too old. I thought the same would be for Italy eventually, tough I guess the affinity for girlie shows crosses generational gaps since the 80's there.
I think Glitter Force will be forgotten quickly.

Pretty Cure exists here in Spain, and Germany got the first season.

The most nostalgic memories for many German anime fans has to be Captain Future from the 80's. Re-scored, broadcast out of order, with 4-episode story arcs edited down to 3 to cut all the violence and plot which would confuse children. Needless to say, taking out huge chunks of plot does not help kids follow the story. Nor will references to episodes that hadn't aired yet. Not that anyone cared. And parents still went up the wall. Fun times.

Big shonen titles like Naruto were always heavily censored when shown on German TV. Violence on TV is a no-go in the afternoon, where all of this is airing, obviously. Often starting out with the already censored US version, networks feel very free to change anything and cut more violence as they please. Less so today than in the past.

The censoring on Naruto is way beyond anything that was before. The final Dragon Ball fight (Goku vs. Piccollo Junior) is perhaps one of the bloodiest. And that ran uncut multiple times during the afternoon.

Spain got one one more season from Pretty Cure (Max!), but anything after that, only Italy would get it.
Knoepfchen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:59 am Reply with quote
^I can't follow. If the censoring of Naruto is beyond anything that was before, how does a bloody and uncut Dragon Ball fight support that argument? Wouldn't it rather support my argument of censoring being more relaxed nowadays?
GOTZFAUST

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:54 am Reply with quote
Knoepfchen wrote:
^I can't follow. If the censoring of Naruto is beyond anything that was before, how does a bloody and uncut Dragon Ball fight support that argument? Wouldn't it rather support my argument of censoring being more relaxed nowadays?

No, I'm saying Naruto (and also Dragon Ball GT) were the only exceptions of that extreme censorship. You said that censorship like that was always like this, that isn't the case.
Knoepfchen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:24 am Reply with quote
Both Naruto and One Piece, to name just two of the big titles, were heavily censored on German TV, a tradition going back to the 80's. Things have changed and are still in the process of changing by the diversification of networks and streaming outlets and a shift in public perception. But let's stop arguing about a niche market of little interest to most people here.
GOTZFAUST

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:45 am Reply with quote
Knoepfchen wrote:
Both Naruto and One Piece, to name just two of the big titles, were heavily censored on German TV, a tradition going back to the 80's. Things have changed and are still in the process of changing by the diversification of networks and streaming outlets and a shift in public perception. But let's stop arguing about a niche market of little interest to most people here.

One Piece had cuts. There were no visual and dialouge modifications.

Again, in the 90's for example, Rose of Versailles also aired uncut, and Cat's Eye and Nadia The Blue Water received some cuts at select episodes. 2003 was when they started doing cuts at every episode just because.

I dont think it has to do with diversifaction or public perception. By law, everything rated 12 can air uncut during daytime, and that never changed...
Adamanto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:19 am Reply with quote
leafy sea dragon wrote:

They could still make something for international audiences without fully understanding what might be offensive or unsuitable for children in another region. An example is the Game Corners in the Pokémon video games. The fact that Pokémon games are released so close to each other in different languages shows that the production is done with collaboration from the other branches of Nintendo, but it seems that they didn't realize these Game Corners struck a nerve with some concerned parents in Europe, such that they were replaced with Voltorb Flip in Generation IV (though I love Voltorb Flip) and then done away with in later generations, to where the one in Hoenn was removed from the remakes altogether.

It had nothing to do with "concerned parents" and everything to do with the fact that the updated game ratings regulations (initially in Germany, then this spread throughout the entire west due to the growing popularity of the idea that letting children gamble, even as a game, can be potentially harmful) no longer allowed simulated gambling in video games with the lowest possible rating.
Animechic420

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:16 pm Reply with quote

Well, you gotta wonder why a junior high girls uniform is that short to begin with. The skirt's are damn near on their hips! One wrong move and you'll see their underwear. When I was younger, my school uniforms skirt wasn't that short. Just above the knee.
Stuart Smith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:04 pm Reply with quote
Joe Mello wrote:
Which just so happens to be Glitter Force's target demographic. Even in Japan, Precure is aired in a programming block with Power Rangers. The instant you think people like you or I are the target audience of things like this or Shonen Jump or what have you, whatever argument you are trying to make becomes near worthless.

Not exactly. Pretty Cure's main demographics are girls ages 4-12 and males ages 16-35 according to the parent company. Japanese television in general casts a wide net over it's target demographic. Whether it's Pretty Cure, Shounen Jump adaptions, or tokusatsu, to say it's just limited it to one demographic is a misconception. Super Sentai as well targets adult demographics not only in the show itself but with merchandise. Premium Bandai routinely produces merchandise for the collectors of those franchises, and the guys and gals of Super Sentai and Kamen Rider generally put out gravure idol DVDs to tie into their roles to attract the older fans. Most dubs generally ignore the older demographics though. Companies like Saban and 4Kids only care about the kid audience, and generally ignore the adult audiences by not providing an uncut release or appropriate merchandise.

leafy sea dragon wrote:
Something else that seems to often come up is fanservice. For many people in the United States, sexual content has no place whatsoever in family TV (and never has). Even more so if the sex appeal character looks young due to the paedo-hunt. In Japan, having a young female character in a kids' show as eye candy is pretty typical, and I can see how the production team in Japan might be confused as to why these Americans make such a fuss over these middle school girls showing a lot of leg. I do wonder if Japanese audiences, on the rare chance they watch American animation, are bewildered as to why there are no such characters at all..

I'm sure the original companies are aware of the standards Yu-Gi-Oh's been broadcast in English for over a decade now. As for the fans, they're aware of our dubbing practices at least. Blogs I generally go to will make a comment every now and then about something in the American dub when it's so absurd it's worth commenting on, like One Piece's hammer gun, Zatchbell's dildo gun, or the photoshopped skirts in Yu-Gi-Oh. I've also seen Japanese fan mention how Uranus and Neptune were cousins in the Sailor Moon dub. I think American dubs are fairly infamous among some people in Japan to those who are aware of them.

-Stuart Smith
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Knoepfchen wrote:

Personally, I feel your discussion about how anime is cut for content in Germany is quite interesting. I hear German parents are quite touchy about violence in children's programming in a similar way American parents are about suggestive content, meaning anime like Naruto and Dragon Ball would be even more vulnerable to massive editing.

Adamanto wrote:
It had nothing to do with "concerned parents" and everything to do with the fact that the updated game ratings regulations (initially in Germany, then this spread throughout the entire west due to the growing popularity of the idea that letting children gamble, even as a game, can be potentially harmful) no longer allowed simulated gambling in video games with the lowest possible rating.

Oh, is that what happened? Very interesting. Did the Mario Party games and Sonic games suffer in the same way? Sonic games continue to have casino stages with slot machines at least as recently as 2014's Sonic Lost World, and minigames based solely on luck have been a mainstay of the Mario Party series to this day.

animechic420 wrote:

Well, you gotta wonder why a junior high girls uniform is that short to begin with. The skirt's are damn near on their hips! One wrong move and you'll see their underwear. When I was younger, my school uniforms skirt wasn't that short. Just above the knee.

That gave me a thought: The edited longer skirts are meant for broadcast in the country where dresses on school uniforms famously (or infamously) have that rule where if the girl kneels down, the skirt must touch the floor.

Then again, I had another thought earlier today: Tinkerbell's skirt is very short (well, her dress's hemline anyway), and she, more than ever, is a staple of entertainment and merchandising for little girls. No one complains about how Tinkerbell's dress should cover more of her legs. Is it because Tinkerbell's age is vague, whereas those girls in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXaL are clearly below 18?

Stuart Smith wrote:
Not exactly. Pretty Cure's main demographics are girls ages 4-12 and males ages 16-35 according to the parent company. Japanese television in general casts a wide net over it's target demographic. Whether it's Pretty Cure, Shounen Jump adaptions, or tokusatsu, to say it's just limited it to one demographic is a misconception. Super Sentai as well targets adult demographics not only in the show itself but with merchandise. Premium Bandai routinely produces merchandise for the collectors of those franchises, and the guys and gals of Super Sentai and Kamen Rider generally put out gravure idol DVDs to tie into their roles to attract the older fans. Most dubs generally ignore the older demographics though. Companies like Saban and 4Kids only care about the kid audience, and generally ignore the adult audiences by not providing an uncut release or appropriate merchandise.

I'm sure the original companies are aware of the standards Yu-Gi-Oh's been broadcast in English for over a decade now. As for the fans, they're aware of our dubbing practices at least. Blogs I generally go to will make a comment every now and then about something in the American dub when it's so absurd it's worth commenting on, like One Piece's hammer gun, Zatchbell's dildo gun, or the photoshopped skirts in Yu-Gi-Oh. I've also seen Japanese fan mention how Uranus and Neptune were cousins in the Sailor Moon dub. I think American dubs are fairly infamous among some people in Japan to those who are aware of them.

-Stuart Smith

Regarding single demographic programming, I think that's a difference in values. From what I can gather, there isn't any shame, at least among otaku, to be watching something aimed at kids, and they can publicly buy things related to these shows and not have anyone stare in disgust and horror. In the United States, however, children's programming, especially animated children's programming, is something you're expected to grow out of, regardless of your tastes. The only adults allowed to like animated children's programming are animators or animation scholars, and people nostalgic for the shows they grew up with. And then there's the accusation that adults who are into children's entertainment are pedophiles, as was what happened with Animal Crossing.

The only common ground I can think of that both kids and adults can like that's tolerated by the American mainstream is food. Possibly comic books.

Regarding American editing of anime, they may seem absurd, but I can understand the reasoning behind most of them. Normal-looking firearms cannot be shown in children's television out of fear that children may imitate that behavior. Short skirts on young-looking characters are taboo. Romance must be heterosexual (though that's changing nowadays, like with that commercial for the Campbell's Star Wars pasta soup with the two dads). That being said, when something IS made with international audiences in mind, and there is proper collaboration with people from other countries during production, not much has to be changed at all. It HAS to be during production though, or the TV show, or video game, or whatnot, will be subject to the "thumbprint," alterations to a work so that it can have a creator's signature in it. (Well, that's the Hollywood term for when a director changes a writer's script or when an executive makes seemingly pointless changes to a TV show.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7