• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Flutes Stand Alone

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:35 pm Reply with quote
If you think finding flute sheet music is hard, you should try to find french horn music Mad its very hard. and in terms of spit, french horns totally blow trumpets away. emptying the french horn of its vast amounts of spit is an art in itself.
anyway, i have a recording of a flute solo of the ending theme of the escaflowne movie. its very beautiful and definitley something to download. also, if u just search for traditional japanese music, i'm sure u'll find some REALLY funky and cool ancient tunes. i think there was an interesting theme in rashamon (not quite anime, but still japanese)

can anyone suggest any themes from anime that would sound nice as solos? i love playing the mononoke hime theme and voices from macross plus on my horn. all i need is the solo line. once i have that, i can transpose it into f Smile
Hotaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:49 am Reply with quote
are you talkin about track 9? i heard that in the car the other day. i can't remember how it goes...shoot. hehehe. but i know which one you're talking about. it didn't sound exactly like a flute to me..ah.

unfortunately there's like..no escaflowne sheet music at the sites i go to. x_x
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3