• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Comic Party - Problems

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackBassV

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:25 am Reply with quote
On the Comic Party (Manga) page, you have Comic Party - Last Call as a related release.

Yes, it is related, but it, along with CP- Party Time! and CP - Another Round are released by CPM, not Tokyopop.

I have informed you in the past of the released of CPM's doujinshi Comic Party releases, but you seem to have ignored them.

Please correct this.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:16 am Reply with quote
JackBassV wrote:
On the Comic Party (Manga) page, you have Comic Party - Last Call as a related release.

Um, the Release database is not entirely synchronized with the Encyclopedia database. I wish I could help....

JackBassV wrote:
I have informed you in the past of the released of CPM's doujinshi Comic Party releases, but you seem to have ignored them.

The only post you've mentioned about Comic Party, beside this one and in the MariMite manga thread, was this one in the Manga forum. I read through every single post in the Encyclopedia forum, but you can't expect us to read each and every posts under "General" tab.

Okay, since both TokyoPop and CPM named it Comic Party, how should we differentiate them on the title? Adding "doujinshi" within the title info? Any suggestion?

By the way, it was already submitted and pending.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1