• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Who is going to anime boston!!?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msi435

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:02 pm Reply with quote
Cause i am! Feel free to write out your name on your badge, mine is Msi435 of course! I've been it's first two years and I had a great experience both times!! I hope this one is bigger and better than the last two!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
DriftRoot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:47 pm Reply with quote
I am *listens to her voice echo*

I always get the feeling that East Coast anime fans are looked down upon by West Coasters who get to visit the "bigger, better" conventions. Sorry, but I can't afford to fly 3,000 miles and stay three nights out there so I can then spend even more money at a three-day convention. Anime Boston is going to be better than ever this year (being held at a REAL convention center!!) and I'm very much looking forward to having a blast along with the thousands of other people attending.
msi435

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:44 pm Reply with quote
Cool!! I hope to see you there.....muhahahaaa (creepyness rating +7)

On a unrelated (related) note, I hear ANN is going to be at anime Boston with protoculture in the dealers room! What exactly are you guys going to be selling other than magazines?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Yup, a bunch of us will be at Anime Boston for sure. If you get the time, swing by our panel at 3PM on Friday. Or stop by to say "hi" to us in the dealer room!
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:39 pm Reply with quote
SakechanBD wrote:
Yup, a bunch of us will be at Anime Boston for sure.

Bamboo Dong, Sean Broestl, George Phillips, Julia Struthers, Claude Pelletier, Miyako Matsuda, Mikhail Koulikov and myself.

AB is tied with AX for the largest ANN contingent this year.

But we're not having a wicked ANN party at AB...

But we have no dealer's room pressence at AX...

-t
msi435

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:53 pm Reply with quote
Awsome, i'll be sure to drop by at some point and say "hi-de-do" to all you crazed ANN folks!
DriftRoot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:09 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I saw the panel listing for ANN and will be making a point to stop by. Smile

I've got my fingers crossed for the weather, although as much as I'd love to see the convention area (really, the entire block in the middle of Boston) turned into cosplay paradise, I am prepared to see throngs of gaily-clad folk parading through the mall. Wouldn't it be fantabulous if groups of cosplayers took duck tours around the city!!!! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1