• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Date A Live (TV) (TV + movies).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Diva is a crazy self centered unapologetic bitch, her codename suits her very well.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:21 pm Reply with quote
Well, Miku sure has a spoiler[voice of command doesn't she? I mean it literally with the Jedi like powers. The episode felt a bit rushed though but I am curious to see how this arc will conclude.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:58 pm Reply with quote
I can hardly wait until she finds out he has an spoiler[outie] and not an spoiler[innie].
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:10 am Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 5

Well Miku is very different from what I thought in seeing her so far, she is not sweet in the least, probably worse than Kurumi, although Kurumi is still the best so comparing is not fair. And there is a giant twist as spoiler[she hates men], meaning spoiler[that he had to go trap mode]. Great when Tohka and Origami spoiler[recognised him] with Origami going straight to spoiler[taking pictures]. Well Miku I guess has won a kind of second place if only for spoiler[domineering yuri].

I wonder what will happen when she finds out? Knew that him spoiler[standing up to her would only want him/her more].
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:35 pm Reply with quote
I'm steadily loosing interest in this show again. I'd like for something different to happen, and thankfully, it looks like that may happen next week. thank you DEM person
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Wow... Miku with just a few lines is officially much more despicable than Kurumi.

That was pretty clever to have a quick turn around on the twins becoming a significant aid to Shido without even resorting to brute force AND making context with the twin's history of rivaled bouts.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm Reply with quote
Not going to lie but those spoiler[maid outfits] are adorable especially on the Twins~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:32 pm Reply with quote
That was sort of a gloomy school fair wasn't it?

Miku is going to be tough to tame I see -- Shido in drag two full episodes now.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:11 am Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 6

A festival with a spoiler[battle of music where the main characters' school puts the dopey super powerful girl on the tambourines before having her be amazing at singing]. Why does that sound so familiar?

Miku is a pretty terrible, but a good way to set her up, she spoiler[cheated to ruin them, and it looks like she will cheat again]. That trick was so lame. Also kind of lame that the only line that one girl is says is that's so lame.

And quick shot of Kurumi for the win. And I assuming the thing in the distance at the end is spoiler[Shido's sister, Mana, who won't take the attack on her brother too kindly.]
leatherhead333

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:55 am Reply with quote
I think the guys in command should take note that Shido playing hard to get is a GOOD thing. Afterall if he acted like his normal self Diva wouldn't be interested in him since he'd be easy prey for her. Putting her on the same level as him by not standing for her manipulative ways is the only way he'll come out on top...............(not a sex joke :I)
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:30 pm Reply with quote
Their performance was so much better than Miku. I just don't like the nasally performance from the VA. I felt the same when she sang in Kyoukai no Kanata.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:48 pm Reply with quote
leatherhead333 wrote:
I think the guys in command should take note that Shido playing hard to get is a GOOD thing. Afterall if he acted like his normal self Diva wouldn't be interested in him since he'd be easy prey for her.

What do you expect for a support crew that relies on 3-choice eroge games to make tactical decisions?

As for Shido he better hope that fornication never becomes part of the job description. No male would last a week servicing that stable even before the inevitable addition of Miku.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:31 pm Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 7

We were all waiting for the scene when she found out.... ITS A TRAP!

spoiler[Mana] coming to the rescue was good, as was spoiler[Kurumi]. spoiler[Kurumi is still the best thing] in this series, and her spoiler[coming back in makes everything better, like playing around with him]. We know she has a soft spot for spoiler[defenceless things, I guess that is why she helped, she is not really that bad].

Also was blonde guy spoiler[actually turned]?
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:07 pm Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
We were all waiting for the scene when she found out.... ITS A TRAP!

Yeah but did they have to make him spoiler[scream like that? Ruined it IMO.] Although the did sort of make up for it when Kurumi was suggesting she would spoiler[make moves on him in girl form.]

Really though isn't it a bit -- no a lot -- late in the game for Shido to be acting all scaredy-virginy all the time?
Quote:
Also was blonde guy spoiler[actually turned]?

No. That's normal for him.
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:12 pm Reply with quote
HaruhiToy wrote:
Really though isn't it a bit -- no a lot -- late in the game for Shido to be acting all scaredy-virginy all the time?
It will never be too late for him. Or, to put it differently, if he doesn't act like a harem protagonist, I'm pretty sure he'll become powerless.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 10 of 12