• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kinnikuman...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kinkotsuman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:49 pm Reply with quote
I have sent in quite a few error reports to the Kinnikuman, Dr. Slump 1, and Space Battleship Yamato pages (a few others too). Quite a few have been answered, but a lot of them (some of them quite "important") have been "ignored", though. I've actually submitted some of them twice because they went unanswered for over a week (sorry 'bout that). I really have nothing more to say, I just wanted to let you guys know...

PS: I sincerely apoligize if i come off as rude in this post (honestly)...
Michi
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:17 am Reply with quote
Did you check the pages to see if the info was fixed? o.o I think I fixed a lot of your reports on character importance (secondary, etc) but I don't actually reply to you to tell you so. ^^;
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kinkotsuman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:25 am Reply with quote
Yes, i check them about twice a day (not counting the times i'm adding new information to the pages myself)...
Michi
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:47 pm Reply with quote
Well, I just checked and there are no longer any of your error reports in the list, so they should have been taken care of if you gave enough information. If not, maybe resubmit and give some good sources? o.o That's the only reason someone would have passed over your reports.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kinkotsuman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:58 am Reply with quote
Whelp, almost everythings been taken care of... just about 5 more things left... I hope i don't annoy anybody buy listing them here...

Kinnikuman: Director Takenori Kawata should be renamed as Takenori Kawada; Yude Tamago needs to be one word (Yudetamago, it means boiled egg)

Dr. Slump 1: Tarou Sorame needs to be changed to Tarou Soramame; Obotchaman should be a secondary character;Theme Song performer Mami Oyama should be Mami Koyama (Arale's seiyuu)

There ya go... sorry if i seem rude or pushy Embarassed
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:07 am Reply with quote
Kinkotsuman wrote:
Kinnikuman: Director Takenori Kawata should be renamed as Takenori Kawada; Yude Tamago needs to be one word (Yudetamago, it means boiled egg)

Done.

Kinkotsuman wrote:
Dr. Slump 1: Tarou Sorame needs to be changed to Tarou Soramame; Obotchaman should be a secondary character;Theme Song performer Mami Oyama should be Mami Koyama (Arale's seiyuu)

Done. Couldn't believe it was you, M....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Michi
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:05 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
Done. Couldn't believe it was you, M....

Mind you the "ko" kanji used for Koyama is 小, which can be read as "お/o" as well. Razz It's an honest mistake, dammit. Laughing I fixed the ones in the opening/ending theme section anyway.
Kinkotsuman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Thank ya all...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1