• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sakura Trick (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:52 pm Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:

WhiteHairGirls wrote:

Isn't that theoretically possible with that whole iPS cells business and such?

I have never heard of that before o.o. Speaking about yuri, is your avatar from Citrus? I started reading that a few weeks ago.
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:55 pm Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
It was funny how in Haruka's idea of perfect life was her having the roles associated with both husband and wife, while Yuu is entirely dependant.

So Haruka wants to be a breadwinner and Yuu as a moocher? Shocked

WhiteHairGirls wrote:

I have never heard of that before o.o. Speaking about yuri, is your avatar from Citrus? I started reading that a few weeks ago.

Supposedly possible with 2 male mice!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induced_pluripotent_stem_cell#Two-fathered_mice

And yes, my avatar is indeed from Citrus.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:58 pm Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
So Haruka wants to be a breadwinner and Yuu as a moocher? Shocked

Now, now. You should know better than that. Do you realize what it would cost if you hired someone to do what the stay-at-home spouse does, especially if children are involved? Moocher indeed.
dtm42

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:18 pm Reply with quote
Finally, a romance where both partners have strong libidos, and lust isn't made out to be wrong or perverted or any such bullshit. Hallelujah.

So far at least, this has to be one of the most realistic romances in anime, because two teenagers in love are actually behaving like two teenagers in love. You almost never ever see that in anime or manga.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:01 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
Finally, a romance where both partners have strong libidos, and lust isn't made out to be wrong or perverted or any such bullshit. Hallelujah.

So far at least, this has to be one of the most realistic romances in anime, because two teenagers in love are actually behaving like two teenagers in love. You almost never ever see that in anime or manga.

You also never see anime characters with ex boyfriends/girlfriends either. I think the only anime I have seen where a character had an ex was because that person died lol...
A Mystery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 pm Reply with quote
You mean Bospoiler[kura ga ita]? It's rare indeed, but it's not the only one. There's also Lospoiler[vely] Cspoiler[omplex] and... er... does Nana count? In Chispoiler[hayafuru Taichi breaks up] with his girlfriend, but we never see her. She clearly wasn't a true love. Sometimes characters are rumored to be popular, but either don't have any experience yet or it just hasn't been shown.

The 'ex' is a good device for quick drama, I wonder why it isn't used more often. Something about 'pure people experiencing first love' being popular in anime?
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:22 pm Reply with quote
A Mystery wrote:
You mean Bospoiler[kura ga ita]? It's rare indeed, but it's not the only one. There's also Lospoiler[vely] Cspoiler[omplex] and... er... does Nana count? In Chispoiler[hayafuru Taichi breaks up] with his girlfriend, but we never see her. She clearly wasn't a true love. Sometimes characters are rumored to be popular, but either don't have any experience yet or it just hasn't been shown.

The 'ex' is a good device for quick drama, I wonder why it isn't used more often. Something about 'pure people experiencing first love' being popular in anime?

Yes I meant Bospoiler[kura ga ita]. Oh I totally forgot about Lospoiler[vely Complex.]
John Hayabusa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:32 pm Reply with quote
spoiler[The scene were Haruka and Yuu had a child together is one of cutest things that I have ever seen in my life. I was hoping for a Mitsuki x Haruka kiss in the play. Anyway more lewd yuri kisses and love the small AKB48/K-On! parodies.]
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:38 pm Reply with quote
Episode 7.

I feel like I bought a cheesecake for six people and ate it all myself. Fan service yum.

Although it is supposed to be part of her appeal, Yuu's whiny self indulgence persona is getting a bit old.

Other than that no big surprises this week.
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:56 pm Reply with quote
well, we do have a clearer understanding as to why Kotone is living with Shuzuku
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:21 pm Reply with quote
Episode 7

I thought for sure that for a moment Shizuku had publicly announced her relationship with Kotone, although someone is still not sure.
Lol at Mitsuki thinking the spoiler[plushie was unfair].

Tender moments.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:20 pm Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Episode 7

I thought for sure that for a moment Shizuku had publicly announced her relationship with Kotone, although someone is still not sure.

Yeah I thought the same too and I was wondering why no one reacted. At least Kaede picked it up but later brushed it down as a friendly kiss. Speaking about Kaede, I can't be the only one waiting for Kaede x Yuzu to happen.

Also I found it weird that Kotone basically ran away from home and then she returns to use the pool without notifying her sister or parents. What?
dtm42

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:09 pm Reply with quote
^
I don't think she ran away so much as told her family where she was going and then left against their objections. Her family still have legal power over her as she's still a minor, so they could have stopped her moving out had they truly wished for it.

But it is shameless of her to just return like that and not even greet her sister.
leatherhead333

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:36 pm Reply with quote
Episode 7

There were NO nipslips........that title card lied! >:/
dtm42

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:45 pm Reply with quote
^
Bonus for the Blu Ray, perhaps?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7