Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nano to Perform Aria the Scarlet Ammo Double A Anime Opening Theme




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KamikazeJawa



Joined: 21 Apr 2015
Posts: 104
Location: The land of the Asian-Americans
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:22 pm Reply with quote
YES!!!!! So hyped to have another Nano OP!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
purplebird76



Joined: 23 Mar 2014
Posts: 9
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:05 pm Reply with quote
Umm it says 'he' but Nano is a female
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
animemaster1
CEO of The Champion's Trial Escape Room League



Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 86
Location: Beverly Hills
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Yeah....Nano is a woman not a guy. Might want to fix that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
Ali07



Joined: 01 Jun 2014
Posts: 3325
Location: Victoria, Australia
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:52 pm Reply with quote
Ah, Nano. The ED she performed for M3: The Dark Metal was the only good thing to come out of that series. At least, I can say that M3 led me to discovering Nano. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flare-kun



Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Posts: 90
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:52 pm Reply with quote
animemaster1 wrote:
Yeah....Nano is a woman not a guy. Might want to fix that.


True, though from what I understand she considers her "Nano" stage persona to be male.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KH91



Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 6176
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:13 pm Reply with quote
Nano is love. Nano is life. More reason to watch this now other than me watching the original story long ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
digidragon
ANN Past Staff


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 173
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:10 pm Reply with quote
Flare-kun wrote:
animemaster1 wrote:
Yeah....Nano is a woman not a guy. Might want to fix that.


True, though from what I understand she considers her "Nano" stage persona to be male.


Thanks for the correction, everyone! The article is updated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Hameyadea



Joined: 23 Jun 2014
Posts: 3679
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Kugimiya Rie just can't escape from the tsundere loli roles, ha?

The art style has that Dōga Kōbō feel to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hellsoldier



Joined: 21 Jun 2013
Posts: 529
Location: Porto,Portugal,Europe,Earth,Sol
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:25 am Reply with quote
Ali07 wrote:
Ah, Nano. The ED she performed for M3: The Dark Metal was the only good thing to come out of that series. At least, I can say that M3 led me to discovering Nano. Laughing


So I'm not the only one feeling tremendous dissapointment with M3, it seems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor


Joined: 25 Oct 2003
Posts: 7478
Location: Wales
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:35 am Reply with quote
Flare-kun wrote:
animemaster1 wrote:
Yeah....Nano is a woman not a guy. Might want to fix that.

True, though from what I understand she considers her "Nano" stage persona to be male.

That would explain how confused Wikipedia always seems to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Ali07



Joined: 01 Jun 2014
Posts: 3325
Location: Victoria, Australia
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:07 am Reply with quote
Hellsoldier wrote:
Ali07 wrote:
Ah, Nano. The ED she performed for M3: The Dark Metal was the only good thing to come out of that series. At least, I can say that M3 led me to discovering Nano. Laughing


So I'm not the only one feeling tremendous dissapointment with M3, it seems.

What's that? I can't say...all I remember about M3 is the Nano ED. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group