• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II Manga Launches on October 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpaceTheGamer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:23 am Reply with quote
I bet we'll get anime adaptation in like 3 years xP
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 am Reply with quote
hopefully sooner, I have no idea how grey's personality is, but I know the secret , or is it even a secret, like, nobody knows about this part of the nasuverse and pretty much everybody who knows knows who grey is.
hatguy12

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:17 pm Reply with quote
I'm a little confused. Did Waver get adopted by El-Melloi family at the end of Fate Zero or something? Why is he Lord El-Melloi II?
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:44 pm Reply with quote
hatguy12 wrote:
I'm a little confused. Did Waver get adopted by El-Melloi family at the end of Fate Zero or something? Why is he Lord El-Melloi II?

Thanks to Kerry being mostly dead and everyone else being fully dead, Waver was the only person left who the Archibalds could hold responsible for Kayneth's death. So they did, and they forced him to take Kayneth's El-Melloi title and position as a lord to stabilize their family.

Surprisingly enough, it actually worked, and Waver grew up into a deep-voiced hotshot Lord of the Clock Tower. Case Files covers the various incidents and complications he ends up involved in.
mglittlerobin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:54 pm Reply with quote
Well they have to milk Fate somehow unless they're actually going to do Hollow Ataraxia, unless they surprise us with a Fate route remake.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1