• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2 Anime Premieres on Toonami on October 7

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Codeanime93

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:53 am Reply with quote
dark13 wrote:
You know whats Funny I actually like season 1 and 2 of IBO my only issue was with the way the handled Hush, they give him too much screen time and I was expecting something to come out of it, other then that I don't get the hate for season 2spoiler[, I love Tekkadan as much as the next person but things were gonna go bad for them ether way, tho I will say Rustal should have at least got snipped ] I would be much happier with that. Wink

The thing is I felt Rustal was really flat for an antagonist, if the show had done McGillis as the primary one it would probably been better as he actually had character upside Rustal and yesspoiler[ I know Tekkadan probably wasn't going to make it out alive anyway.] Thus I kind of felt the way they ended McGillis was rather hugely disappointing for all the build up they did on him and spoiler[his new Gundam.
]

I just find Rustal, Julieta and Iok to be so flat and not very interesting as antagonists or characters, then again spoiler[I didn't agree with bringing Gaelio back either. How did he survive again anyway?]

Yes I was disappointed in Hush's overall arc as well. Felt Kudelia was pretty useless this season as well besides the spoiler[whole Mika baby plot and cleaning up the after mess she really doesn't do anything.]

I just think the show should of stuck with the characters it had and built them more and probably not went with any major new characters that turn out to be rather flat and uninteresting, or in spoiler[Hush's case useless ultimately]. Or at least made them a minor antagonist or character that didn't last long.
Tylerr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:34 pm Reply with quote
second season was just garbage.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3