• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: SINoALICE Smartphone Game Recasts Red Riding Hood Character

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felicity dash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:13 am Reply with quote
Quote:
The game's story revolves around female storybook characters
could someone please Rafael’s posts? because there are male characters in the game too.
TyrantValvatorez

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:03 pm Reply with quote
Felicity dash wrote:
Quote:
could someone please Rafael’s posts? because there are male characters in the game too.

Do promotional characters from Neir/Drakengard franchise actually count?

It should do will if they have SINoAlice's crossover cast available from the beginning on English servers. Unlike Azure Line.(though the wiki might be out of date)
Felicity dash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:02 pm Reply with quote
TyrantValvatorez wrote:
Felicity dash wrote:
Quote:

Do promotional characters from Neir/Drakengard franchise actually count?

It should do will if they have SINoAlice's crossover cast available from the beginning on English servers. Unlike Azure Line.(though the wiki might be out of date)

I mean maybe, but thats not my point. There are actual male characters in the game. Aladdin & The Nutcracker are both males. In addition to one of the three starting characters, Pinocchio is a male. To say that
Quote:
is giving out misinformation. True many of them are female, but even Siliconera did a better job by saying "The game follows several popular fairy tale heroes"
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:22 pm Reply with quote
Thank you for pointing out the mistake in our story description. We've been using the same description for the game since we first started reporting on it, but I've gone through all of our articles on the game and updated the descriptions to be gender neutral, or to quote Nexon on the plot description they provided.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1