Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Woof Woof Story: I Told You to Turn Me Into a Pampered Pooch, Not Fenrir! Novel 1




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Whis-pur



Joined: 26 Jul 2015
Posts: 113
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:56 pm Reply with quote
Adding to the list.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danpmss



Joined: 30 May 2015
Posts: 490
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:28 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Fun human self/canine self juxtapositions

You mean juxtapawsition?
Quote:
Animal dialogue style is a chore to read

Oh, that explains it all. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MissyMoo



Joined: 13 Feb 2019
Posts: 2
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:30 pm Reply with quote
I like the idea and concept, but the character designs look very generic, nothing to set them apart from other isekai girls
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximilianjenus



Joined: 29 Apr 2013
Posts: 1697
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:56 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The way that dialogue between animals is written is probably the biggest mark against the novel,


I bet it comes from the webnovel, as it's very hard to tell who is speaking in those (sup shield hero) so a lto of times they do that and/or phrase enders nanodesu~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whiskeyii



Joined: 29 May 2013
Posts: 1603
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:41 am Reply with quote
maximilianjenus wrote:


I bet it comes from the webnovel, as it's very hard to tell who is speaking in those (sup shield hero) so a lto of times they do that and/or phrase enders nanodesu~


I am genuinely curious if this is a web-novel thing, a light-novel thing, or just a Japanese cultural thing because I cannot tell you how much I wish light novels as a whole used proper dialogue tags.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lemonchest



Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Posts: 1750
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:30 am Reply with quote
Finally an isekai version of Kennel Tokorozawa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyumuruJireyes



Joined: 10 Feb 2019
Posts: 18
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:09 am Reply with quote
I love dogs, this rise of reincarnation anime seems awesome; I'd love to check it out!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Firefly251



Joined: 14 Jul 2018
Posts: 114
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:15 pm Reply with quote
RyumuruJireyes wrote:
I love dogs, this rise of reincarnation anime seems awesome; I'd love to check it out!


the elf girl owner is a perv who wants H stuff to happen between them Neutral

thats my only down side :/

she is the msot perverted of the cast from what i have read of manga.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximilianjenus



Joined: 29 Apr 2013
Posts: 1697
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:28 pm Reply with quote
Hah, that reminds me of "reincarnated as a kitten", it kind of creeped me out when it happened there too.


[quote="whiskeyii"]
maximilianjenus wrote:


I am genuinely curious if this is a web-novel thing, a light-novel thing, or just a Japanese cultural thing because I cannot tell you how much I wish light novels as a whole used proper dialogue tags.


I don't read many light novels, I IIRC I have ony read marimite, so it might be a japanese cultural thing then; though I have had not problem with the visual novels I have read, those have illustrations.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kitsu Kyouno



Joined: 22 Dec 2018
Posts: 38
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:59 am Reply with quote
If you can review the novels of Yasei no last boss or tensei kyuuketsuki san wa ohirune that are my favorite <3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ultimatehaki



Joined: 27 Oct 2012
Posts: 966
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:17 am Reply with quote
Kitsu Kyouno wrote:
If you can review the novels of Yasei no last boss or tensei kyuuketsuki san wa ohirune that are my favorite <3


Neither of those have been licensed so there won't be any review for them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kitsu Kyouno



Joined: 22 Dec 2018
Posts: 38
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am Reply with quote
ultimatehaki wrote:
Kitsu Kyouno wrote:
If you can review the novels of Yasei no last boss or tensei kyuuketsuki san wa ohirune that are my favorite <3


Neither of those have been licensed so there won't be any review for them.


oh my... </3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group