• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
FEMME FATALE

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sushifunk373

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quote
I was looking at my anime shelf and i realized...a majority of them have alot to do with bad ass beautiful women and lots of blood such as basilisk, madlax, cowboy bebop, noir, tenjho tenge, etc... Thats when i realized i love anything femme fatale (basically beautiful seductive women who are deadly). haha i even have a half sleeve tattoo and all it is, is beautiful samurai women holding swords covered in blood in seductive poses. so anyway i was just wondering what are some of your favorite series that you could say are femme fatale. Maybe you guys could give me something new to watch.
Nerv1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quote
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21419 Recommendations currently aren't allowed.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quote
Nerv1 wrote:
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21419 Recommendations currently aren't allowed.
QFT.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1