• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anywhere to get Anime Stickers?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkhunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:40 pm Reply with quote
This might sound silly but I need some (actually 2) anime stickers to put on my two of my external hd (so I can tell them apart). Maybe a samurai champloo sticker, one with Mugen and one with Jin.

Anyone know a online retailer that sell a wide veriety of anime stickers.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:10 pm Reply with quote
Hmm. I've only seen anime stickers in little corner store-type establishments. I've seen a bunch of them in Asian market areas, but most of them are copies (some of them bad ones).

If you want Champloo stickers, my guess is you'd have to import them or go to somewhere on the West Coast to find 'em. Or, if you have the hardware and software, you could try making your own. But not being a computer person, I don't know how, though I'm pretty sure it's possible.
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:02 am Reply with quote
You can make your own for cheap, just use some white lables and print out your own using whatever images you like.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
darkhunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:30 pm Reply with quote
the only problem now is I gotta go buy some white label and they usually sell them in packs of 100 for 20 buck. Good idea though since I got a photo printer. I also found some blade of immortal sticker that I might buy since it's only a buck, but it's 5 dollar ship. That's really expensive just to ship one 3x5 sticker sheet that's only worth a buck. I'll continue searching though.
Emerje

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:07 am Reply with quote
darkhunter wrote:
That's really expensive just to ship one 3x5 sticker sheet that's only worth a buck. I'll continue searching though.

Email whoever is selling them and ask them if they can just mail it in an envelope, that couldn't cost more than 50 cents. Just make sure they know you're willing to accept any damages. I don't see any reason for them not to agree.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
frostedsaiyan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Here are some online stores that have anime stickers available for purchasing.

http://www.toysnjoys.com/stickers.html(Large collection)

http://www.mygiftworld.com/stickersheets.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Kaizenle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quote
Hands Down for any Anime Stickers / Decal, I would recommend

www.5buckdecal.com Very Happy

The quality and design is truly amazing and professionally done. But, best of all their service is fast and Friendly!!!
animestickery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:04 am Reply with quote
darkhunter wrote:
This might sound silly but I need some (actually 2) anime stickers to put on my two of my external hd (so I can tell them apart). Maybe a samurai champloo sticker, one with Mugen and one with Jin.

Anyone know a online retailer that sell a wide veriety of anime stickers.

Please visit our online store www.animestickery.com
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1