• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
AnimeCentral 2005

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sousuke Segari

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:29 am Reply with quote
I have some questions about anime central 2005. First off Is it worth Going to? Second of all I need a Map to it and i cant seem to finde one. any help you can give me would be greatly appriciated.

thankx
msi435

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:45 am Reply with quote
You should throw this post over to the events section. I'm sure there web site has all the information you need http://www.acen.org. I've never been to this con so I don't know if it's worth going to.

edit--actually the pillows will be there, so I would think it is worth going to...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Tiresias

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:30 pm Reply with quote
It's actually a pretty good con to go to. Large enough that they have some pretty good events and guests, but not too large to get lost in. This'll be my third year going, and I've had fun every year. Head over to the forums for more info and to get any questions answered. If you plan on going now, you'll have to register at the door and it's $45 for all three days or pay for one day only for $25 for either Friday or Saturday and $20 for Sunday. If you have a chance to go, I'd recommend it.

If you're looking for a map to get to the con itself, it's at the Hyatt Regency in Rosemont right next to the Convention Center. However, if you're looking for a map of the con itself, that info hasn't been released yet. If you go to the con, you'll get a map in the Program Book you'll get when you register.
Sousuke Segari

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:08 am Reply with quote
Thankyou Very much i really want to go for just one day. Imm going over to there forums to check it out.
slickwataris

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:16 pm Reply with quote
I'm thinking of going Saturday to see The Pillows. The problem is I have no friends to go with...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
tfcreate

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:54 am Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:
I'm thinking of going Saturday to see The Pillows. The problem is I have no friends to go with...

Just go.... if nothing else, enjoy the show... remember part of the reason for cons is to make a few new friends....
TFC
wannabeposer

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:23 am Reply with quote
hey they were awesome...even though i got a really bad spot all because of the SECURITY GAURDS Evil or Very Mad i was so mad but oh well at least i gots to see YAMANAKA-SAN'S FACE Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1