• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sentai Filmworks Adds Wizard Barristers Supernatural Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bs3311

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:57 pm Reply with quote
angelmcazares wrote:
I am assuming you are aware the Chuunibyou S1, Shin Sekai Yori, Pet Girl of Sakurasou and Space Brothers are pick ups from 2012

Shocked Yes I do. A mishap I made. Embarassed

Quote:
I am not interested in any particular genre, but there are titles that most people can agree are good and worth owning. And personally, I have not seen yet any 2014 Sentai pick ups with that characteristics. Keep in mind that Winter seasons usually do not have many quality shows anyways.

Though we can argue about whats good an worth owning or not. I can agree that the winter charts are often lacking. Especially this one, maybe they will do good in the long run or fall fat. Overall, we wait and see.

Polycell wrote:
Well, there are three titles I can find that CR only has US+Canada rights to. Since that typically means sublicensing and Sentai's already has the first season and announced one of those, it's almost certain(and I'd bet they have the third, as well, since this doesn't match anybody else's pattern of behavior).

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im right? Confused

EDIT: Just on Twitter. Sentai is posting some Sakura Trick photos. Guess they got it.
YesNoMaybe
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:55 am Reply with quote
I actually liked Mezzo TV( I rate it a B+), and have watch it a number of times over the years!

I can't wait until wizard barristers is release on DVD.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2