• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Last Evangelion Manga Book to Be Published in 18 Territories Simultaneously

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vangelionite88

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:12 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
Mohawk52 wrote:
Kadmos1 wrote:
As much as I consider Eva among the greatest anime/manga series, I think that it has/will have too many "official endings" (not counting series like Angelic Days): manga, TV, End of Eva, and Rebuild endings. I very much preferred the End of Eva ending and wish it had stayed that way.
You mean Anno's golden shower to all his adouring fans? Better bring your brolly for the last New Movie, I hear it's going to be a gusher. Laughing

Yes, I mean his golden shower.

depends on your expectations as a fan.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:32 pm Reply with quote
Pokenatic wrote:
Let me guess, even though it'll be published in all those territories simultaneously, there's no special editions outside of Japan.

You're probably right.
Dfens

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:18 pm Reply with quote
You could always buy the Japanese special edition if you really have to have the extras. Unless that mini-artbook has some amazing artwork that is a must own I don't think I would go through the trouble of ordering it even though their is a Japanese book store around the corner from where I live.
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:06 pm Reply with quote
Simultaneously in 18 territories... except maybe large swaths of the US, because this is a Viz release, and they are feuding with Amazon. I guess that gives them about 5-months before the end of the tunnel is revealed to be a wall.
Ingraman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:38 am Reply with quote
bglassbrook wrote:
Simultaneously in 18 territories... except maybe large swaths of the US, because this is a Viz release, and they are feuding with Amazon.

Isn't the Viz/Amazon problem more for their anime, and not the manga? Well, maybe it is, and maybe it isn't; I'll be buying it through my local comic shop or via TRSI...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2