• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: The Final Form of Madoka Magica: Rebellion's Homura Gets Its Own Figma

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shamisen the great

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:43 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
:\. I'm subscribed to the interest RSS feed for AnimeNewsNetwork and honestly this is the first time I've seen a spoiler in the headlines. I had no idea Homura ever transformed until I saw this on my Feeds. Thank you for ruining the movie
It's not like the headline states anything about the transformation. It's a magical girl anime, so of course there's going to be transformations. Trust me the movie is still worth seeing.
Seiru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:32 pm Reply with quote
Ah that looks beautiful!But it seems if I hold it too hard it'll break..Anyways when they give her color it'll look twice as nice.I'll be waiting for the complete picture.

Also,in my opinion,I think the title of the article is ok and doesn't give out any spoilers but that's just imo.
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:07 pm Reply with quote
Apollo-kun wrote:
Final form is not really a spoiler, because they don't say spoiler["devil" form]

But TRSI sure does, and the previously announced one is listed at ¥16,200 (per the link in that first tweet, but $150 is the domestic price before shipping.) Too bad there's no real sense of scale to tell the size of the new prototype, as it looks a lot simpler then the painted one.
KidaYuki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:02 am Reply with quote
I don't know anything about the movie but the way her legs bend forward makes me think she had some disease in her knees ;p
Polycell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:05 am Reply with quote
@bglassbrook: The prototype's a Figma, compared to a 1/8 figure.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2