• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sound! Euphonium 2 TV Anime Reveals New Visual

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Takigan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:03 am Reply with quote
Anyone know yet if this will be 1-cour or 2?
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:25 am Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
If you're referring to the later stage of the Nanoha franchise where Nanoha and Fate are grown up, living together, sleep together, and have adopted a child, then you are definitely going to get snapped at if you don't see them as a lesbian couple. That's just waaaay beyond any sort of plausible circumstance otherwise.

Except that's not exactly accurate. In StrikerS they shared a dorm room, yeah, but post StrikerS material show that Fate has her own place and just visits Nanoha all the time because the rest of her family lives off world. In the first place Nanoha is Vivo's mother while Fate is her godmother. In Vivid whenever other characters discuss Vivo's upbringing they only mention Nanoha's role.

So it's not so cut and dry as most people believe. Believe what you want, just don't attack those who disagree.
Zimba

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:41 am Reply with quote
Lovely new visual!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2