• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - Crusher Joe: The Movie

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Lord i loved Crusher Joe the movie and 2 ova(s). It was criminal to me that they didn't have more of this. It felt like to me it was part of a bigger series!

Animation quality of the time is above average, quirkiness of the cast is fun to watch. You can see little things going on in the background that you may not have seen before. Sadly animation like this style isn't in vogue anymore due to more recent viewership not used to seeing non-CGI (very detailed animation) before, which i've seen people complain about low quality. They won't know good quality if smacked between their eyes. I guess it's change of styles thing.

Yes plot/premise of the entire series has been done in recently stuff themed like this happened now. Joe was there before when there were few franchises like this series.

I honestly don't think anyone could come up with something so much fun to watch. It's not deep, who cares? Its fun. Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2