• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Psycho-Pass 3 Anime Gets Film Next Spring

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Ggultra2764 wrote:

On the plus side, they're at least giving the titles they pick up a simulcast. Would you rather wait months for them to be released in "seasons" like Netflix has been doing with their anime?
I'd rather have shows be on Crunchyroll or Funimation who actually cater to US anime fans and Funimation made Psycho Pass popular in the West to begin with.
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:44 pm Reply with quote
[quote="getumbuck"]
Lord Vaultman wrote:
Ggultra2764 wrote:

Amazon was a couple weeks behind releasing some of the PP3 episodes with subtitles so they are guilty of not really caring either.

As for Netflix yeah it sucks how they do it but at least when they release it they have "normally" released it all in like 3 - 5 different languages.i prefer dubs so I can normally wait a few months but 'Netflix Jail' is still a thing that they could do better on.

Actually they were just on time for all of Psycho Pass season 3.

Ummmm no they were but they weren't. (Look what I said above)

Episode 3 got released with no subtitles on amazon so we had to know Japanese or wait an extra week or so roughly for them to update it.
tintor2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:31 am Reply with quote
Guys, could you make a new article for this rather than updating an old article? It feels difficult.[/code]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2