• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Bleach Blanket Bingo

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarsman45

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 am Reply with quote
Curse you Level 5! I was planning on finishing WKC when I had time but now that you're including the original to 2 you have made me question my reasons to even start playing this series again.

Gonna go spoiler[kill some hos] in GTA IV to vent Evil or Very Mad
darkarcon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:14 am Reply with quote
sarsman45 wrote:
Curse you Level 5! I was planning on finishing WKC when I had time but now that you're including the original to 2 you have made me question my reasons to even start playing this series again.

The avatar you create will still transfer over. That and they require you to beat the first game before you can start on the second if you don't have a cleared save game data.
JuicyB

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:56 am Reply with quote
PBsallad wrote:
I have the 360 version pre-ordered. I know it shipped out the night before, not quite sure when it'll come in though. I haven't played the demo, but it looks awesome from the trailers and other videos I've seen.

teh*darkness wrote:
Yeah, I picked up Space Marine at the midnight launch, but I'm just getting around to starting it today. I got it on PS3. If you haven't already, you should check out Kill Team. Short but sweet, with couch co-op.

Cool, glad I'm not the only one. I haven't put a huge amount of time into it yet (still really, really into Deus Ex) but so far I am happy. I had some doubts about the melee combat after playing the demo but now that I have the hang of it, it's a lot of fun turning orcs into crunchy mustard. The guns also feel great. I'll have to check out Kill Team one of these days, I have heard good things about it in the past.
robo-ky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:36 am Reply with quote
gundam musou is the best musou in my opinion
with musou games i would be wary of getting the first version
DWG3 is a million times better than DWG1

koei usually tweaks things and makes it better with each sequel
so if there's ever a sequel to this bleach game i'm sure it would be better. but it is getting ridiculous now with all the anime/musou games

SFXTekken looks like crap I'm going to skip this one capcom and just play Ultimate MvC3:
First no fei long so there goes my dream match of the bruce lees
(long vs law)
Second from the gameplay trailers I've seen it looks like the game plays just like street fighter but with tekken characters
i mean tekken is a 3d fighter you can't just stick the characters into a street fighter game; so what is jin going to have QCF and half circle moves now?
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 am Reply with quote
robo-ky wrote:

First no fei long so there goes my dream match of the bruce lees
(long vs law)

Yeah, who's cheaper?!?! Laughing
Dimlos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Such a shame that Koichi Sugiyama is a right-wing revisionist. It doesn't stop me from liking the music he does for Dragon Quest and there are people that are just as bad as he is (about other things) in my country, but it's still a shame. Of course, he was born pre-WWII, so I don't find it particularly surprising.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2