• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Natsume's Book of Friends GN 9-11

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quote
I am very pleased with the positive review. I make it no secret that Natsume is my favorite series, and for all the reasons written in this review and more. I follow the manga as they come out in volumes in Japan and Viz's release schedule for this series is quite amazing. It's up to 13 in Japan and Viz is only 2 behind!

Vol.13 was very good. spoiler[Lots of Matoba and you will start to wonder if he really is a bad guy. He has his own valid reasons for doing what he does.]

dtm42 wrote:
Great review. I haven't read of any of the Manga but I am a huge fan of the Natsume Yuujinchou Anime. If I ever was to get into reading Manga then this is definitely one of the titles I would pick up straight away.

What are you waiting for!? Anime hyper Sounds like you're not a manga reader but if you like this series, you should definitely pick the manga up. The anime is pretty close to the manga, but with the first few volumes the stories are animated in different order. If you want to cry again, read the manga. You will definitely love it and kick yourself for not reading it earlier. =)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2