• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Fairy Tail Episode Ends With 'To Be Continued' Message

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuffyDragneel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:48 pm Reply with quote
SO i was extremely annoyed at the end of the final episode of Fairy Tail i was so looking forward to them kicking Raven Tail's ass and all just to put Ivan and his merry moronic goons in their place however I am patiently waiting to see when it continues even if there is a different actress voicing Lucy....gahh so annoying lol however here's my opinion which as I'm well aware is worth about as much as the crappy filler episodes : Fairy Tail has to return no if's and's or but's about it way too many unanswered questions plus they haven't returned to their former glory of the strongest guild yet...Also im an avid follower of naruto i was a late bloomer to the series but i was hooked almost instantly and if shippuden were canceled for any reason there would be hell to pay from the fans after all before naruto can end they at least need to crown him as hokage or else it comes down to "so we watched this show to see him meet his life long dream and your gonna shaft him what a waste" for the most part... anyway all i can really sum all this up to is please bring Fairy Tail back before you have a riot on your hands Anime hyper
immblueversion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 am Reply with quote
LuffyDragneel wrote:
[b] SO i was extremely annoyed at the end of the final episode of Fairy Tail i was so looking forward to them kicking Raven Tail's ass and all just to put Ivan and his merry moronic goons in their place

Did you not see episode 169? Laxus kicked Raven Tail's ass by himself.

Now go read the manga. Start at Chapter 300. Or Chapter 298, but that's a side-story that's gonna be adapted into an OVA in a few weeks. Same goes for Chapter 299.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3