• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Ringtones

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voluptas

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quote
I'm happy to have found this topic. I've been trying to figure out how to download a couple of songs from the Descendants of Darkness soundtrack onto my Softbank cell phone to use as ringtones.
linlinchan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quote
I have a Verizon phone, and I've never had a problem doing it using this program. I change my ringtone all the time.
Jedi General

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quote
linlinchan wrote:
I have a Verizon phone, and I've never had a problem doing it using this program. I change my ringtone all the time.

I just got a new phone and it is on the supported list for that program so things are looking bright. I looks like I can even create wallpapers with it, which is nice.

T-Mobile does nothing to help out us anime fans. No anime ringtones, and the only anime wallpapers they have are from InuYasha.

EDIT: Drat, it doesn't work. "Your plan does not support this feature." Stupid T-Mobile. I'm gonna have try another method.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
linlinchan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quote
Jedi General wrote:
linlinchan wrote:

I just got a new phone and it is on the supported list for that program so things are looking bright. I looks like I can even create wallpapers with it, which is nice.

T-Mobile does nothing to help out us anime fans. No anime ringtones, and the only anime wallpapers they have are from InuYasha.

EDIT: Drat, it doesn't work. "Your plan does not support this feature." Stupid T-Mobile. I'm gonna have try another method.

Might be that you need to change your data-transfer settings in your plan. If you have the lowest data-transfer amount per month, it's probably going to exceed your limit in one go.
I have unlimited so I change ringtones all the time.
Jedi General

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quote
linlinchan wrote:
Might be that you need to change your data-transfer settings in your plan. If you have the lowest data-transfer amount per month, it's probably going to exceed your limit in one go.
I have unlimited so I change ringtones all the time.

Actually, I don't think it's that. I got that message when I tried to access the URL. I don't think my plan lets me surf the net, save for T-Mobile's "T-Zones" site. I tried going to a completely different site (www.si.com) and I got the same message. I'll have to ask my parents about the plan, since they're the ones who pay for it. I did just purchase a USB Data cable though. Hopefully I'll be able to get custom ringtones/wallpapers using that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3