• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New D. Grayman TV Anime's Promo Video Reveals More of Cast, Title, July Premiere

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:47 pm Reply with quote
thekingsdinner wrote:
Very excited for this new series! The animation definitely looks good.

halo wrote:
Quote:
The first 103-episode anime series aired from 2006-2008. Funimation released the anime on Blu-ray and DVD in North America.

I think it's worth mentioning they never released the whole series. I think they released about half on DVD and less than that on Blu-ray
I don't think they released D.Gray-man on Blu-ray at all, lol. I wish they'd get the rest of the series sometime though, I liked the dub a lot.

I thought that looked great too.

So good to have this back!

They managed to get Season 1 Part 1 (ep 1-13) out on Blu-ray before calling it quits.

Same here, I really liked the dub it'd be great if they took this opportunity to re-launch it by re-releasing and completing the blu-ray release and if they get the new season for Funi to try to get that cast back. Especially since the show is seemingly picking up where they left off.
Ryuujizaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:47 pm Reply with quote
Wait... No Timothy's voice? Are they going to skip the Phantom Thief Arc? Sad Man, that will be sad... I don't want to watch the Alma Karma Arc as a "pair of OVAs"...
Lelouch Vi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:07 pm Reply with quote
it looks gawjus
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3