• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Vice & Luna - The Top 5 Most Kissable Anime Skeletons

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CCTakato

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:45 am Reply with quote
Snomaster1 wrote:

As for Alan45:I'm well aware of the fact that they're fictional characters. I just want it known that I'm not going to kiss dead things. Those sort of things are NOT on my kissing list. But,reading the many comments,about the back and forth between me and those like mangamuscle,I'm glad that people liked them and thought they were amusing. I like that. And,what would make me happy is that I did some posts in the Community section that need some comments,one on some recommendations on shows for Halloween and the other one's on Batman. I hope you guys read them both and comment on them. I'd really like to read them and would appreciate those comments a lot.
I don't see that fantasizing about skeleton characters is that much worse than furries crushing on anthro characters or anime fans that are into monster girls. One could argue that the skeleton fetish is a subcategory of the anime monster genre.
klv
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:14 am Reply with quote
Elias has cross-appeal too as a monster, because not only is he a bone-head but he has tentacles.
meruru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:40 pm Reply with quote
The only one of those skeletons that's actually from an anime is Elias. Clearly inferno cop should have been on their list instead.
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:05 pm Reply with quote
meruru wrote:
The only one of those skeletons that's actually from an anime is Elias. Clearly inferno cop should have been on their list instead.

Or Brook from One Piece, as some others have mentioned, but he's not the kissing type. (And not just because he doesn't have lips. Yohohohoho!)
mangamuscle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:00 pm Reply with quote
meruru wrote:

Well, damn, there is already a list in the internet of the top 10 anime skeletons:

https://honeysanime.com/top-10-skeleton-characters/
Codeanime93

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:55 pm Reply with quote
leafy sea dragon wrote:
meruru wrote:

Or Brook from One Piece, as some others have mentioned, but he's not the kissing type. (And not just because he doesn't have lips. Yohohohoho!)

Wasn't Brook like attractive when he had actual flesh and blood and was a human being besides clearly looking like Slash from Guns N Roses?
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Codeanime93 wrote:
Wasn't Brook like attractive when he had actual flesh and blood and was a human being besides clearly looking like Slash from Guns N Roses?

Well, his attractiveness would be very subjective, so I wouldn't be able to answer that. (And the same goes for Slash.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3