• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Delays Evangelion 3.33 Blu-ray/DVD to Extend Theatrical Run

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhostShell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:20 am Reply with quote
I'm thinking enurtsol pretty much hit the nail on the head. Personally, I can't see it being delayed too much past the theatrical run. I've waited longer for other titles, so I don't mind having to wait a little longer for this one. Still looking to both seeing it in the theatre in January and picking up the BD once it's released.
Toriko36

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:23 am Reply with quote
angelmcazares wrote:
Yeah right. I think Funimation is full of crap. I rather watch the movie at my home in BD rather than go to a run down theater in the sketchy part of town. And I was getting my money ready to buy the third and first two movies this February.

I am fortunate enough to live right outside of NYC and I to be quite honest, I know I could go to a local art house here in the city and watch 3.33. Though I already pre-ordered my copy of 3.33 on BD (only $20 @ RS) and I was really looking forward to watching it in February at home.

Amazon has the first two films, both for under $15 on Blu Ray. I just picked them up, as I was waiting for a good sale, so I can watch both films before the third is released.

We'll just have to wait and see now.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:55 am Reply with quote
Watch them only add an extra week of theatrical screenings yet delay it till like April...
SpaceCobraJoe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Ambimunch wrote:
Watch them only add an extra week of theatrical screenings yet delay it till like April...
If only that were true! Crying or Very sad

It's been eight months and the DVD has still not been released. Mad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2