• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Identity of Case Closed's Black Organization Boss Might Not Be So Secret

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rpgamer79

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:30 pm Reply with quote
Spastic Minnow wrote:
The fun fact about Araide's V.A., which could be significant if you believe in such connections, is that he is the brother of the actor who voices Gin.

Of course these types of facts cannot be ignored. Dr.Araide had a connection with Vermouth at one point. So he cannot be omitted from the list.
Dr.pepper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:29 am Reply with quote
Is Kid after the same organization? If they are the same then immortality and a fountain of youth will make them unstoppable. Is that Vermouth's secret?
I think that the BO Boss is Inspector Yamamura. What kind of inspector can behave like a child on a regular basis, and advance his position. Besides he knew the tune to the bosses number, although he said he heard it in the bathroom. When he started being serious and intelligent, he told Conan and company that he only acts moronic to allow people to let their guard down. He is the only officer that is unaware of Conan's intelligences or his deductions.
That may be why he wants to film Sleeping Kogoro's deduction shows, not because he is a big fan of Kogoro, but he wants evidence of Conan. He has not made any connections to Conan and cases being solved, and he has been in cases involving the BO that have been sabotage (releasing Numabuchi Kiichiro in the forest "accidentally", the rushing of the mall sting when Vermouth was a "hostage." She would not have been a hostage if it were not for that. Yet that's why she was there in that spot. Also he has been in other BO related episodes. I think he is in the Gunma Prefecture to throw people off, and to have control so he know what everyone is doing. This way he knows who to knock off if they become a person of interest, makes a mistake (like Pisco getting caught on camera) or if someone snitches and becomes a traitor.

On the other hand Eri is a possibility, she had a cat recently pass, then we met Goro. The mysterious lady ordering the special program on the phone had a cat. Sera was watching a video of Eris cat playing in the vase. She looked up Conans records although ran asked her. She doesn't treat Conan like a 7 year old and warned ran about her detective friend.

Or maybe its Eri's courtroom rival.
Dr.pepper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:27 pm Reply with quote
Also I have always wondered how Kudo Yusaku and Kudo Yukiko had exact replicas of APTX 4869. Im sure that Shinichi did not get a good look at the poison at night, in the dark, after being knocked out. He obviously was not competent since he was not able to fight back and not take the pill, considering Shinichi is able to fight after being shot in the head. So i'm sure he did not tell Agasa what the pill looks and Shinichi did not even tell his parents what happened to him. So all of their information came from Agasa, how did they know what the APTX 4869 looks like?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:00 am Reply with quote
I think that the boss is the cute detective when who appeared when in Akemi Miyano's case. If Aoyama Gosho said that he didn't expect the series to be so long, that means that he might have indicated or shown his appearance earlier. I read over and over again, it seems that in the story they didn't mention the name of the cute-eyes detective. They should have, right?! Moreover, he appeared at Akemi's case. Exclamation hence, I think that the boss is the cutie. Vermouth is close to the boss and good at disguising. Disguising the boss into the most unsuspecting character isn't impossible. So...?! Confused
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3