• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Favorite Characters Music

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BfEaByOeP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:13 pm Reply with quote
This has probably been done many times over but since I'm new to this forum I'll ask anyway.

Q: What music would you favorite anime character listen too.

My answer: Happosai, my favorite character, would listen to music by
Jay Z and P Diddy, and he would love to watch their music videos because they feature young scantily clad girls whom he loves to stare at. Then of course he would be inspired to go out and rob a girl of all her underwear and add it to his collection. Happosai loves this music because it's all about ladies and basicly he's a dirty old man.
monkeyDluffy4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:53 pm Reply with quote
Wow...This is an interesting topic, to say the least. I think Luffy would listen to ska music. mostly because its full of energy and upbeat, just like Luffy! In ska, someone can be singing about losing their girlfriend to their father, but it still sounds happy and fun, just like when Luffy's gettin the crap kicked out of him, he still seems to be enjoying himself (until someone insults Shanks, Luffy's crew, or the Hat).

~Guarandoo!~
Cap'n_Morgan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:49 pm Reply with quote
I think Vegeta would listen to Tom Petty. Why i think this I don't know..............

~The Cap'n~
Craeyst Raygal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:53 am Reply with quote
Ahh, Cap'n, isn't it obvious? He'd be singing along with all the other DBZ characters while someone is trying to execute one of their massively ultra-super special attacks.

The waiting is the hardest part.

Actually, this is kind of neat. For intance, I'd always figured that Sasami probably listens to old singer/songwriter tunes on her AM radio while making breakfast. You know, like Seals & Crofts, Gordon Lightfoot, James Taylor, or Cat Stevens? It's not that difficult to picture, same goes for Belldandy if you think about it.

I could picture Urd as a Stevie Nicks fan, particularly fond of the song Edge of Seventeen (who isn't?).

And, I think this is a given; Trowa Barton enjoys listening to Jethro Tull. It's the flutework and the acrobatics that do it for him.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1