• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Exclusive: Discotek Licenses 8 Man After OVA

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ParkerALx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:55 am Reply with quote
GATSU wrote:
Parker: Future Boy Conan ain't happening, unless someone has the spare cash to pay off the Key estate.

Is it really necessary for you to respond with this exact same line to every single person on the internet who asks for Future Boy Conan to be licensed?

Your theory could be true. Or it could be nothing but hot air. I don't care anymore. I've heard it once. I've heard it twice. I've heard it what feels like dozens of times. The world won't end if you ignore Future Boy Conan requests.
Cptn_Taylor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:04 am Reply with quote
GATSU wrote:
Parker: Future Boy Conan ain't happening, unless someone has the spare cash to pay off the Key estate.

It's easier to learn French or Italian and then get one of the sets that have already been published in France/Italy. Laughing
GATSU

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:14 pm Reply with quote
Parker: It's not necessary, but I don't think they constantly appreciate hearing requests for something they clearly can't pick up, either.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:19 pm Reply with quote
ParkerALx wrote:
Baoh
Zoids Chaotic Century
Zoids: New Century

Would love to be able to get Baoh in a better copy on DVD.

It'd be awesome if the Zoids shows could get re-released in some new sets. Especially if they could also add Fuzors and Genesis which haven't gotten released on disc here yet. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2