• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fire Force (TV) (all seasons).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toprak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:14 am Reply with quote
Ep2
Ehm, it smells like cliche, I hope they improved it. Yes I know my comments sounds like " pessimistic" so I am sorry about that, to be honest OP and ED banging!
toprak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Ep 3
Tamaki makes her debut, and she seems quite amusing at first glance. I can’t comprehend why she’d dress up as such if she’s prone to lechery though xD and those comic reliefs were pretty hilarious. Hopefully, they don’t start getting dull, though. Lol @ that conversation with the Knight-King Samurai in that awkward position, that was a pretty ridiculous convo. Our main villain (?), on the other hand, has shown up, and he’s clearly not up to good. Sharing vital info about his brother like that and then going on to making him doubt about the Fire Force, I wonder what his game is about. Looks like the Capn. is on the villains’ cards too.
toprak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:30 pm Reply with quote
Ep 4
Maki punching that punk was funny, but knowing what kind of people that division has, I guess he ended up liking it.
And also, that captain... ugh, she sure is a sweetheart, uh?...
Overall, I didn't really like this episode if I'm honest, but I'm not sure about the reason... it being the weird pacing or the fact that I found both the Infernal and the 5th division to be extremely annoying.
toprak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Ep 5
Extremely disappointed with the lack of fight from the 5th, though, I have to question Capt seriously. Hibana's motive of dragging the 8th here despite having quite frankly no one other than her who could even come close to posing a threat.
toprak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:36 pm Reply with quote
Ep 6
Finally got more into the backstory of Hibana & Iris, and it was somewhat touching indeed but more so sort of meh, I suppose. Coupled with this, the ridiculous ‘falling for MC’ trope just made it all the more...
toprak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Ep 7
Captain Burns such a badass! The fight of Burns VS Shinra and Arthur was awesome, Burns avoided the heat of Excalibur, and apart he managed to demonstrate the enormous superiority between him and Shinra, that sequence of combat that Shinra showed exceeded my expectations. Burns proved overwhelming power when he defeated Shinra.
toprak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:44 pm Reply with quote
Ep 8
So the infernals are created through bugs? Disgusting and dark. The story delves much into a devilish state of affairs. This episode dishonored the pledge of a fire fighter.
toprak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Ep 9
Wow, they proved that Tamaki just used for fanservice, huh. She just sat and cried while Shinra and Rekka fight.
toprak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Ep 10
Hmm, we saw captains of each squad, and as usual, we saw a Tamaki fanservice, which is good, naked she just wore apron...
toprak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:32 am Reply with quote
Ep 11
Hinawa is kind-spirited, but in the face of Infernos, he gets held back a lot, whereas Obi is dumbfounded by the practices of the Fire Force in his time. Together, theír combined force is akin to salvation in the midst of suffering for the enemy, with compassion and kindness, disregarding rebellion, and going ahead with their own ideals to cherish lives.
toprak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:34 am Reply with quote
Ep 12
Just to be honest, an awful plot propelling trope. "Want me to listen? Beat me first". Che-ap. But then again, cheap makes sense when we consider every other aspect nothing out of the ordinary.
toprak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:37 am Reply with quote
Ep 13
I don't like the plot of this episode and the anime overall, but this episode was captivating because of the GREAT animation, that fight was breathtaking tbh
toprak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:28 pm Reply with quote
Ep 14
Well, this was a great episode.
I have to say, Benimaru is awesome. He's just too powerful. That last attack of his was insane.
toprak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:29 pm Reply with quote
Ep 15
scientist guy is off-putting, the episode was dreary overall, and ED sucked as well to top it off. This series turned out to be a dark horse for me, but with an episode failing on so many levels, the flame is almost dead.
toprak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Ep 16
So Giovanni is working for the Evangelist. I feel sorry for Vulcan, he doesn't deserve this. I hope Yu will be alright and that hopefully, Lisa will change her mind.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4