• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: P.A. Works's 1st Tari Tari Anime Promo Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vinamara

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:02 pm Reply with quote
God this looks so good. Its obvious that its a romance anime and from the looks of it a pretty damn sweet one at that.

Yeah PA Works may take the crown next season. Slice-of-life at its best.

The girls look really great. And the girl who's washing dishes in the beginning looks a lot like Minko except she seems less hot-tempered.
ultimatemegax

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Goggen wrote:
ggqt wrote:
Hanasaku Iroha is my favorite slice of life show to date. So needless to say I hope they handle the second season well.

Second season? I know they announced a new Hanasaku Iroha anime work, but I don't think they ever said anything about a new series. Probably an OVA or some other type of one-off story.

The format for Home Sweet Home has not been released. People are calling it a second season without any confirmation. I've lost my desire to correct them. It'll eventually be told, but until then, we don't know.
GhostShell

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:22 pm Reply with quote
Thought the animation was well done. Almost thought I was looking at a movie preview in a few places. Hopefully they can keep up the quality throughout the series.
infiltration.cru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:56 pm Reply with quote
those are some damn nice visuals. first looked at the screen the moment that dude played badminton and thought we'd get a badminton anime, which would have been a dream for me.
still, it looks nice and if it's handled as well storywise as hanasaku we're in for another highlight.
Sailor S

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:02 pm Reply with quote
All I needed to read was P.A. Works, and I was all set to watch this. They haven't done anything I don't like yet.
Little Flower

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Goggen wrote:
ggqt wrote:
Hanasaku Iroha is my favorite slice of life show to date. So needless to say I hope they handle the second season well.

Second season? I know they announced a new Hanasaku Iroha anime work, but I don't think they ever said anything about a new series. Probably an OVA or some other type of one-off story.

Quoted from Hanasaku Iroha Wikipedia Page:
"Film
An anime film titled Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home will be released in Japanese theatres some time in 2012."
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2