• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Naruto Makes Yahoo's Top 10 for Search Terms in 2009

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ai no Kareshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:02 am Reply with quote
I find it amusing that people are surprised at the Yahoo search engine still being used when I'm here never, ever having heard of Bing before in my life. Lol Microsoft. Razz
Top Gun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quote
Mario1234567 wrote:
I don't care what some people say, Naruto kicks ass. I don't see how some people can hate Naruto and love One Piece I mean there almost the same thing but Ninja/pirates people say Naruto doesn't dress like a Ninja well Luffy doesn't do a good job dressing like a Pirate either.

What does "dressing like a pirate/ninja" have anything to do with how one compares the relative merits of Naruto and One Piece? Like, at all?
Megiddo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quote
Dargonxtc wrote:
Actually I am getting fed up with Google. When Google first came out it was the best thing since sliced bread. Frankly it remained that way for a long, long time. Rare was it that the item I was looking for didn't show up on the first page. Now days it seems like first page(s) are filled with more junk than sites that are relevant to my search query.

Sounds quite likely that you have some malware on your computer. Messing around with Google searches is something malware has been known to do.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2