• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New York Times Manga Best Seller List, December 14-20

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ali07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:58 am Reply with quote
Kreion wrote:
I assume he means the translation

Yep. And, with the way YenPress have been releasing the novels, I'm assuming the schedule will stay the same. So, they should be finishing it up in 2016.

Kreion wrote:
As for anime/manga/LN - quite frankly I don't know why you'd go for the manga out of those. The LN is more detailed and the anime is...animated. The manga's okay but it only really serves as a midground between the detailed LN and the less detailed anime(in terms of plot/characters)

But you can read what ever you want I guess.

Was never anime/manga/LN, it was just manga/LN. Have already bought the anime, but I know that there is more story that the anime hasn't touched.

And, I'm just going to start getting the LNs. Did some reading of forums etc. on the manga version, and it seems to divide people who have discussions on it.

I know some of the story, but purposely avoided finding out the end to it all. I'll leave that to future Ali to discover in 2016. Laughing
CallumKeyblade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:51 pm Reply with quote
Great to see a second week for Assassination Classroom. & sales should only improve once the anime is released.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Good to see that Miku's presence still resonates in NYC. KEI is actually the artist who Crypton Future Media commissioned to draw what is now her signature character design for the packaging of the original Vocaloid 2 release back in 31/August/2007. This is amazing that the "unofficial " manga is at #5 with no translations.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2