• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: PA Works Announces Kuromukuro Anime With Seven Deadly Sins Director

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Afezeria

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Ali07 wrote:
Afezeria wrote:
I'll sure love it if people stopped talking about Glasslip whenever P.A Work is being mentioned.

Just because you and/or others liked the show, does not mean that everyone did. It was a highly anticipated show, for myself, and it was a massive let down.

Until PA Works comes along and does something I really love, Glasslip will remain as a very low point for them in my eyes.
I never said that everyone like the show, and you only quote some part of my post. If you don't like it, then that's fine but seeing almost every entire anime community out there treated it like the demon's bane is sickening, like I said before. I never expected everyone to hold hands, sing Kumbaya and enjoyed everything in this damn world any way, especially not on the internet. It still just another anime, and not worth talking about if people didn't like it at all but hate is a strong emotion, and that's why people that dislike something has always been the most vocal. You can go on and hate it though, because that is your right to have. I am simply voicing my mind as well. I am just hoping that you didn't waste time hating on it for the next couple of years.
Ali07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:43 pm Reply with quote
Laughing I'm sorry, I cut off the rest of your post as I don't believe telling people to not speak about what they want to is a piece of advice.

Still, as I mentioned, until PA Works does something that'll help me forget about Glasslip, I more than likely won't. I don't post much about Glasslip, but it will get mentioned by some when PA Works is part of the topic of discussion.

I will also mention, as I did earlier, shows of their's I have enjoyed. But, as of yet, I've not found a show that they have done which will overshadow my disappointment over Glasslip.

And, no, you didn't say "If you don't like it, then that's fine" in your earlier post. Which is why I cut it off, as it sounds rather negative to me.
Afezeria wrote:
Some people actually like that show and to go around saying the title all over again as if it's the ultimate crap out there in the entire universe is quite a bit disheartening, not to mentioned that people need to move along and stopped thinking about it because it ain't a world changing event like the holocaust. This ain't an insult or anything, but just a piece of advice.

Where's the "it's okay not to like it"? Where's the advice? This, to me, just came off as, "I liked the show and I would love for people to stop trashing on it. They should just move on and shut up."

Of course, with your newest post, that does not seem to be the case. At the time, I didn't know that, and decided to not address the rest of the post, as it sounded very negative over people expressing their opinion on Glasslip in a PA Works thread.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2